[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about joining the patrician scene but I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Koala.jpg (245 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
245 KB, 1024x759
What do you guys suggest? Is it worth it?
>>
Baby, I was born this way
>>
>>66210175
you have to let us see your balls n scrotum first
>>
>>66210175
Why???
>>
>lifestyle
literally just get some nigger music and acoustic muh feels tier albums on your phone and you are one of us
>>
>>66210345
Well I've wanted to be a patrician my whole life and I think I'm cut out for it.
>>66210321
I'm a girl.
>>
>>66210384
Tits it is then
>>
>>66210455
Gets 'em everytime, ay boys?

OP, it's not am easy life being patrician. You'll be labeled as a contrarion, snide, stuck up. All these things, becuase you can't see the bottom anymore that 90% of people feed off of. You're sure you want this?
>>
>>66210384
then ass and pussy, with a side order of breasts
>>
>>66210384
>Why do you want to join the patrician scene
>I wanted to be a patrician
Circular reasoning very much.

I just personally have no idea why you would want to label yourselfa patrician, to me that scene is mostly know for judging other people's tastes. Just listen to whatever you like, you know, don't hate on other people just because they listen to shitty music. Feeling better about yourself only because of your music taste is one of the most autistic en narcisistic things you can do I think.
>>
>>66210532
What am I, a cuck?
>>66210525
Yes. I want to be superior to the plebe.
>>
>>66210175
No one on here is really patrician, we just circle jerk about some albums we like desu

Also as far as the lifestyle its pretty much like an average to slightly autistic person that acts super pretentious
>>
>>66210570
yeah youre a cuckbitch, now, STRIP
>>
>>66210594
Yes. This. Do you really want to be an pretentious assburger, OP?
>>
you a gaywad
>>
We scared OP away
>>
>>66211103
I'm still here.
>>66210594
No, I mean an actual patrician.
>>66210618
No
>>66210621
Assburger?
>>66210648
Stop
>>
>>66211137
>No, I mean an actual patrician
That's what I was describing, even if you don't seem like autist like most people on here, you will still be a pretentious douchebag
>>
>>66211359
You know, if have yet to cross an messageboard without people calling eachother autistic.
>>
>>66211465
>4chan
>messageboard

Leave.
>>
>>66211137
YES, clothes off bitch, for the lads
>>
>>66211495
Leave? Will you? Good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JPUzJOpOE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.