[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye West is the Adam Sandler of music. Both are incredibly-lazy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: ddddddddd.jpg (35 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddd.jpg
35 KB, 992x558
Kanye West is the Adam Sandler of music.

Both are incredibly-lazy, both have one trick up their sleeve (in Adam's case, being occasionally REALLY LOUD! and in Kanye's case, being a monotone, egocentric "musician" who really, really enjoys writing lyrics about himself) and they're both constantly surrounded by "yes men" who are paid good salaries by the company to "keep the product happy"...

... but God forbid you tell their fans that. This is the reason why.

Kanye's laziness mirrors his fan's own laziness. Kanye, like each and every one of his fans, has never done a day's worth of hard work, in his life... and his fans know it. "Integrity", "loyalty", "honor"? These are mere buzzwords for the average Kanye West fan. They are archaic. A thing of the past. In the new millennium, it's all about self-promotion at any cost and through every outlet of media (and social media) possible.

Hold a mirror up to the average Kanye West fan by telling them the truth about their icon, and it's like putting a vampire in a solarium. They'll shrink away from it in shame and guilt, but eventually that shame and guilt will become something else. Rage.
>>
>I don't like Kanye!
Well, good job anon, thanks for sharing
>>
>>66207470
>Hold a mirror up to the average Kanye West fan by telling them the truth about their icon, and it's like putting a vampire in a solarium. They'll shrink away from it in shame and guilt, but eventually that shame and guilt will become something else. Rage.
No, they'll probably say that's your opinion and walk away, listening to what they enjoy. However by the way you typed this fucking essay, it seems that if someone did the same to you about your favourite artist, you'd curl up and die.
>>
Kanye is the modern Einstein of music.
>>
>>66207624
He's okay at best
>>
File: COUCHES.png (131 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
COUCHES.png
131 KB, 1024x1024
>>66207470
Is this a copypasta

Good job anon, we're proud of you :^)
>>
Future is the best rapper ever fuck kanye west he has autism lol
>>
>>66207712
Desiigner superior
>>
>>66207636
Explain how this beat slap so hard then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inlic-Z49wo
>>
>>66207735
Fuck desiigner he is fucking wack lol..
>>
B8
>>
>>66207833
nah.. panda easily SOTYSF and Timmy Turner finna bit lit
Future ain't got shit on him
>>
how did kanye become kanye while being lazy?
>>
>>66207523
>>66207590
>>66207624
>>66207688
>>66207712
>>66207735

>unironically listening to rap music
>>
>>66207929
what do you listen to?
>>
>>66207929
>unironically hating rap music
>>
>>66207959
Jazz, dadrock and classical mostly

>and yes I know classical music is not a genre but those are just fucking semantics
>>
>>66207988
What dadrock do you like
>>
>>66207929
>Hating music because it has "no singing"
>>
>>66207988
And why do you hate rap music? What particular aspect bothers you?
>>
>>66207988
Stale. You're basically listening to the hip hop of previous generations.
>>
>>66207995
The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, Love, The Byrds and the Moody Blues are my favorites.
>>
>>66208005
MOST rap music lyrics are extremely egotistical and have no substance whatsoever beyond drugs, money and whores.
>>
>>66207470
Sandler's one trick or joke isn't even that he's loud.

It's his incredibly lazy pop culture associations that consist of him saying something along the lines of "Calm down there (insert celebrity or pop culture reference)" in a thick New England accent.

God, if you;re going to make a criticism, at least make the correct one.
>>
>>66208045
So why do you hate rap and not MOST rap?

Try this its the opposite of
>extremely egotistical and have no substance whatsoever beyond drugs, money and whores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48LLdLbAiQg
>>
I always thought /mu/ liked kanye ironically to be contrarian, kinda like how /tv/ pretends to like Avatar
>>
>>66208006
Not really considering all of these genres have stood the test of time, contrary to hip hop which will only be popular for another 10 years give or take and will not be listened to by the next generations.
>>
>>66208083
Listen to MBDTF. It makes him worth considering.
>>
>>66208082
Sure then I hate MOST rap I guess.

Still, if I strongly dislike 99% of a genre then it's safe to say I don't like that genre.
>>
>>66208093
>this guy
You're dead wrong. Albums like Illmatic, MBDTF will be mentioned under the same breath as say, Sgt. Peppers, 100 years from now.

You do not understand the impact hip hop has\had on modern culture.
>>
>>66208118
99% is a little too strong for someone who has hardly delved into rap/hip hop but I'm glad you conceded even that.
>>
>>66207470
>Kanye West is the Adam Sandler of music

You mean an incredible, spiritual songwriter? Also why comparing a musician to another musician?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.