[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Bruno Mars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
What does /mu/ think of Bruno Mars?
>>
>>66203790
Vaporwave is shit and Ferraro is a hack.
>>
>>66203808
Put the pipe down, John.
>>
he should just come out already
>>
he should die
>>
he is small time
>>
http://brunomars.us/rumor-come-bruno-mars-gay/

>Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.
>>
>>66203790
hack
>>
>>66203790
I prefer not thinking about him at all.
>>
File: 1467529764451.jpg (590 KB, 1300x2048) Image search: [Google]
1467529764451.jpg
590 KB, 1300x2048
hmm yes YA-MA-HA indeed
>>
Shit eating manlet, I hate this fucking hack

almost ruined funk for me
>>
fuck everybody ITT, Treasure and Locked Out of Heaven are two of the best pop singles of the last decade. Yes, most of his stuff is terrible. Yes, as an "artist" he's unforgivably shallow. Yes, most of the credit for those good singles probably goes to his producers. But when you compare him to today's other major pop stars, he's about as good as it gets. He has some fantastic singles. In a lot of ways, he's basically today's Lenny Kravitz, albeit less talented.
>>
>>66203790
Far Side Virtual was okay but Skid Row is terrible
>>
>>66203870
It's incredible how people can write paragraphs that basically say nothing.
>>
I did coke with him once.
>>
>>66204741
pretty commonplace, though - this is really the skill modern American academia best trains people to do
>>
>>66204641
Runaway Baby is great too
>>
>>66203790
his lo-fi era stuff is better
>>
I'd like to see Bruno Mars form a supergroup with the instrumentalists in Maroon 5, and just play Police-style ska/new wave.
>>
>>66204641
It Will Rain and When I Was Your Man are also great
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.