[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the Pendleton Ward of music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is he the Pendleton Ward of music?
>>
>>66196117
I guess so, yeah

Whoever writes the adventure time music is pretty good too
>>
File: meowcats.jpg (190 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meowcats.jpg
190 KB, 500x500
>>66196117

yeah but i don't think that's a bad thing
>>
>>66196222
KEK KEK KEK
>>
honestly not sure how /mu/ jizzes their collective jogger pants over AnCo but doesn't like this kid more. "When I Was Dying" is totally in the same vein as "Taste" or half the songs from MPP.
>>
>>66196445
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>66196445
because liking anco gives the listeners a community of friends to discuss with
>>
>>66196639

no I totally get that. I unironically like DG and it was fun being on the board when Bottomless Pit dropped. But there's a shitload of other artists to discuss and it seems I only get that for artists like.. Angels & Airwaves, Ben Frost, HEALTH, w/e in a collage thread.

And by "discussion" I mean someone says "+Ben Frost" and then nothing more.
>>
>>66196200
Not sure of who does the bulk of it, but I know Flying Lotus has done a few cuts for the show
>>
>>66196117
Gliss Riffer was one of my favorite albums of last year, not sure why it was received so lukewarm. Granted, I was new to his music when it released, but still, I've since listened to his earlier ("better") music and most of it does not grab me as much as GR.
>>
>>66197564

GR was solid but I think some of the songs ended up kinda sounding the same. I like the ending of the America album best, I think.
>>
>>66197564
Gliss Riffer is fucking GOAT tier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.