[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post album your own album titles others guess what the genre would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
24 KB, 60x95
Post album your own album titles others guess what the genre would be
>>
i hate ducks so fucking much
>>
fuckin babies in the traphouse
>>
>Women Are Okay I Guess
>>
>she alright for a bitch
>>
>>66194032
Post Noise Rock
>>
>Bicg Bun
>>
>>66193961
lol look at him
>>
>>66193961
DUCC
>>
Love Songs
>>
>>66193961
ducke
>>
>>66193961
lol look at him
>>
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...
>>
>>66194207
>>
>>66193961
above average

flight of the queers

death camp for cutie

repeated redundancy

fuck everything, and everyone (and your mom)
>>
A Bowl

Dog Explorer

Gasoline Drink
>>
I was born in the wrong generation
>>
>>66193961

haha look at him go!!!
>>
Some Songs For Ya
>>
>>66195266
>a bowl

stoner rock
>>
>>66194032
Michael Cera's next indie album

>>66194070
Viper

>>66194243
Literally anything, as long as it sounds unoriginal

>>66194335
old school super-European techno

>>66195266
pleb but catchy college boy acoustic rock, something like Walter Mitty and his Makeshift Orchestra
>>
>>66193979
Harsh noise
>>66195944
Mashup
>>66195266
Hip-Hop
>>
Tigerlion - One Day It Will Be
>>
>All my friends are online
>>
Give a hug to someone suicidal
>>
>>66196384
Tycho ripoff
>>66196948
Dicklick Brigade
>>
T H I C C
>>
>>66197065
Twee Pop
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.