[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Can?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: REKT.jpg (199 KB, 1415x719) Image search: [Google]
REKT.jpg
199 KB, 1415x719
What do you think of Can?
>>
I prefer glass bottles t͏bh f͏am
>>
>>66188469
How did you manage to say desu senpai. Doesn't that change to desu senpai?
>>
>>66188456
Good but far from being the best Kraut band.
>>
Can? More like Can't.
>>
>>66188531
more like could be better
>>
File: CAN_EB.jpg (274 KB, 2067x1483) Image search: [Google]
CAN_EB.jpg
274 KB, 2067x1483
>>66188456
Love em, from monster movie to future days. Haven't even bothered with the post-damo stuff.
>>
>>66188853
Soon Over Babaluma is the logical progression from Future Days, and it's quite good, as are Landed and Flow Motion. Beyond that there's noticeable degradation but their entire career is well above average.
>>
>>66188526
This was back in 2010 according to the timestamps. I guess words didn't get filtered back then. I actually kinda like the filter, makes the discussion here seem so benign.
>>
>>66188946
I think he was talking about in this post, not the OP image
>>66188469
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (43 KB, 1110x740) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
43 KB, 1110x740
>>66188928
Is it all just instrumentals or do they get someone else to sing? I can't imagine Can without either mooney or damo.
>>
They're great and they hold up aesthetically after 40 years which is something you can't say for all prog bands. I got the kid brother of a friend of mind into them and it turned him into a really good drummer so I can thank them for that
>>
>>66189048
The rest of the band sing, usually in a double-tracked whisper. They do a pretty good job. Holger Czukay's Movies is pretty good too.
>>
>>66189102
Alright, so atleast there's that. I mean i love the instrumentals but they can get a little wanky at times. I'll check em out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.