[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you listen to when you know it's your job to save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mountain_Goat.jpg (316 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_Goat.jpg
316 KB, 1600x1200
reality becomes a strange concept as nothing seems to be real when you're faced with the fact that terrible injustices in the world exist and nothing is done to fix them when it's not in the best interest of the rich controlling our nations.

tfw it is my calling to bring them into light and save this planet from it's impending doom.
>>
>>66181907
AHHHHHH FRANK-IE SINATRA
>>
>>66181907
Fuck off Bernie
>>
goats are fucking great animals man honestly
>>
>>66181907
Evil Empire

In a year when you realize how stupid the idea of being a revolutionary actually is, listen to The Battle of Los Angeles
>>
If you actually gave a shit about doing whatever it is you seem to want to accomplish, you would be out there in the shit, in the battlefield.

But you're not, are you, you don't even want it, you're just a mark.

You think Bill Gates ever took a day off? Ghandi? Those men were and are winners, you're losing right now
>>
>>66182529
>Ghandi?
Ghandi spent like ten years in prison in a country he wasn't even fighting for so yeah in a way he did take a day off.
>>
>>66182481
>In a year when you realize how stupid the idea of being a revolutionary actually is, listen to The Battle of Los Angeles
>>66182529
fuck. Well if this isn't motivation to actually accomplish something, then idk what is. I couldn't imagine waking up in the morning with the feeling of my dreams being crushed, and no hope for the planet.
>>
>>66182529
lol gandhi was a pedo
>>
>>66181907
why not join the bad guys?
>>
>>66182759
>why not join the bad guys?
yeah I tried that, and still have a side of me that likes to just be someone who lives a comfortable life and only care about his own life and not care about future generations or poor children who will grow up beaten and starved and raped. I just want to do my best to fix that problem - the only feasible way I can concieve of doing that is through music(to get noteriety) and then through public speaking,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.