[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kendrick_animation_04_002.png (794 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
kendrick_animation_04_002.png
794 KB, 1080x1080
“Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Balanchine ballets, et al. don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history.”

GKMC>TPAB
>>
i am 60% sure he never said that
>>
>>66180335
make it 99.5%
>>
>>66180327
He clearly didn't say that, why are you trying to stir up some sort of misplaced white pride race hatred?

If Kendrick did hate white people generally, which he doesn't, he'd have every fucking right to. Do you have any idea what white people have done to black people historically, and continue to do?
>>
>>66180381
did you read the topic?
I said gkmc>tpab
the quote has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>66180407
Sorry. I just saw the quote next to a picture of Kendrick.
>>
>>66180381
>he'd have every fucking right to
No
>>
>>66180381
>hate
>right to
no.
>>
>>66180498
To be clear, I'm talking about white people historically and what they, as a culture, have done to others, not specifically just hating individual white people now.
>>
>animation
>.png
>>
>>66180327
Kendrick was far better at telling oddly relatable ghetto stories than making pretentious jazzy nonsense and editing himself into interviews with Tupac. GKMC > TPAB is the truest statement ever uttered on this board.
>>
>>66180327

you made this post already

if you are going to bait apply yourself
>>
>>66180381
jews have every right to hate german people yet they don't. it's good to forgive.
>>
File: 1467328981967.jpg (49 KB, 330x479) Image search: [Google]
1467328981967.jpg
49 KB, 330x479
>>66180694

>jews have every right to hate german people yet they don't.
>>
>>66180381
thas rayciss!
>>
>>66180381
>Do you have any idea what white people have done to black people historically, and continue to do?
no because it's not shoved in our face constantly every day by the media and sjws, and history class, growing up.
>>
>>66180381
My nigga please stop before you make a fool out of yourself. and the rest of us
>>
>>66180522
Cry harder baby

>>66182130
>history class
I love it, no matter where you go, history trails on and it'll never be extinguished : )
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.