[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come no one talks about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Jackson020.jpg (128 KB, 497x650) Image search: [Google]
Jackson020.jpg
128 KB, 497x650
how come no one talks about him?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
cause he molested everyone and they don't want to talk about it
>>
>>66177973
he ded niga
>>
>>66177973
What more is there to say?
>>
File: 1466027566745.jpg (126 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
1466027566745.jpg
126 KB, 600x435
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
is there a celebrity with a more tragic fall from grace?
>>
>>66178016
Jackson C. Frank.
>>
>>66178031
wasn't it always really bad for him though
>>
>>66178016
OJ Simpson
>>
Off the Wall has been one of my favourite albums I've discovered this year. It's like the missing link between straight '70s top 20 pop and the funk based stuff I like
>>
>>66178063
lol pAedo
>>
>>66178054
Nah. OJ killed people. He deserves anything that's coming. Michael's a deeply fucked up kid who became a deeply fucked up adult. It's way sadder.
>>
>>66177996
this mostly. The most interesting thing about him is how his place in culture is being filled by Beyoncé and her last three albums
>>
>>66178042
yeah pretty much everyone around him died
>>
>>66178031
>celebrity
>>
>>66178249
COLD. BLOODED.
>>
>>66178160
>OJ killed people

racist spotted
>>
the media and the radio delivered generous helpings of mj after his death, i think people have become a bit tired of him for the moment. and, like someone said, outside of gossip around his person there's not that much to talk about, really. jackson 5 stuff is untouchable, off the wall and thriller are excellent, etc. any music he made after that increasingly weaves the private life stuff into the music so he kinda set that trap himself. history stands as one of the great paranoid works of our time

>>66178179
beyonces pretty popular but if you think she (or anyone else) is, or will ever reach, anywhere near michael jackson in the popularity stakes you're deluded. the world will never see a star of his calibre again. no one's going to 'fill his slot' in pop culture, he's practically beatles-level set in stone
>>
>>66178416
I'm not deluded, and it's not about popularity. She centralizes the pop industry with a vision that is both aggressively commercial and artistically honest, just like Michael. She's a perfectionist both in her records and her performance, which is a huge dichotomy Michael closed in his lifetime. She started as a child star and used her experience to become autonomous in a way very few (maybe only 2) individuals reach while still achieving that level of recognition
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.