[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Grips always a grower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 2692x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 2692x1484
How come 99% of every Death Grips fan say that they hated them at first. And then after a couple of listens they liked them now.
What the fuck kind of mind conspiracy is going on here?
>>
>>66176401
cus deathgrips is on the fringe of normie and retarded harsh noise
>>
Kike mind control
good goyim, listen to ape screeches and not carefully constructed white music
>>
>>66176401
I always liked them. Now what?
>>
>>66176661
Kys
>>
>>66176568
really makes you think, i mean seriously
>>
>>66176401
maybe, just maybe, music that is harsh and abrasive and esoteric takes some getting used to
>>
>>66176704
>Implying Normies will ever get The Rita, Alberich, Merzbow, And Exploring Jezebel.
>>
>>66176401
Because you can force yourself to like anything
>>
>>66176401
What is going on in this picture?
>>
>>66176401
heyy is that antonio
>>
DG is a conceptual art project, people seem to forget. Hit reply me for serious DG discussion
>>
>>66176401
I think for me it was the fact I listened to exmilitary first which isn't exactly their most accessible album and I thought it was pretty stupid. like a year later I found the money store on YouTube and ended up getting into them through that.
>>
>>66177068
Ok
>>
>>66177044
ye its antnee
>>
>>66177044
>Melonwants_toride.jpg
>>
>>66177160
No it's me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.