[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: AM.jpg (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
AM.jpg
44 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>66173071
Definitely not that album.
>>
>>66173071
all of there songs sounds the same
>>
>>66173071
Tumblr
>>
File: RF005.jpg (10 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
RF005.jpg
10 KB, 312x312
> What went right?
> Album goes to shit after first two songs.

Sol... the first two songs?
>>
Homme became Turner's yes man and after hearing some version of Like Clockwork he desperately tried to pull off the same thing but wound up making a shitty album with a few fun pop songs.
>>
I thought they were all in the same key but I'm not ear trained so whatever...I still like to think it all is

I wanna be yours is an important song for me & s/o so there's that I got out of it
>>
>>66173071
The first song.
>>
>>66173071
People probably got laid to it.
>>
>What went right
-Do I Wanna Know?
-Arabella (It gave us this http://picosong.com/xDUd/)
-R U Mine?
-Knee Socks
-Fireside

>What went terribly wrong?
-One For the Road. Fuck that song
-Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Everything else is fine but not really noteworthy in any way.
>>
>>66174015
>really boring sex
>boring sex
>sex

Maybe
>>
>>66173071
literally nothing.
>>
>>66173071
>i've had so much sex to this album
>i'm so fucking tired of it
>my girlfriend loves it
>tfw arctic monkeys' worst album has been responsible for a non-insignificant amount of all the sex i've ever had
>i can't get her to listen to their other albums
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>66173952
they're not all in the same key but they largely follow the same structure, just shifted up and down the neck of the guitar. the first two tracks are literally only a half step apart and not much else is different. tempo, i guess
>>
If any of you cunto tardoniggers think R U Mine? is less than a 7/10, idk what to say to you. Bad album overall though.
>>
>>66173071
absolutely nothing
>>
>>66173071
Reddit's taste
>>
>>66174186
Lol that sounds like the cringiest sex I can't even picture that shit might as well play Tyler the creator or hopsin while fucking
>>
>>66174186
not even humbug?
>>
The drums on that album sound like absolute shit.
>>
>>66174919
Humbug has the best Monkey's song - Cornerstone. I don't care if the rest of the album's terrible.
>>
>>66176070
well, the rest of the album doesn't even sound remotely close to cornerstone, but it's a great record IMO
>>
It's their worst album.
>>
>>66173835
These two albums have nothing in common
>>
>>66173071
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>66173952
I thought they were the best lyrics Turner had written - then I found out it's a John Cooper Clarke poem.
>>
>>66173071
The 4 albums before it:)
>>
>>66176070
pleb alert

cornerstone is the only disappointing song on humbug. what a fucking quality record otherwise
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.