[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The popular bitchy girls all listen to Tyler the creator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1136x640
>The popular bitchy girls all listen to Tyler the creator and Mac Demarco now

Fucking hell girls ruin everything fucking normies and you're fucking half a decade late to quoting earls first album which you only know the fucking first song on what the FUCK you're not odd you have never struggled why the fuck you can't relate to earl sweatshirt you aren't ugly holy fuck
>>
in high school or?

who cares. they were '''over''' a long time ago
>>
>>66172382
>still listen to 2016 mac demarco and tyler the shitter
you're just as bad for caring
they both suck ass
>>
>>66172417
From high school yeah but also girls currently in it. I'm 20

Everybody from hs is either a cringey as fuck college student or living in a trailer park doing drugs with a baby with a shitty "job" lmao
>>
>>66172382
mac really lucked out

His music is pretty good, but I think he somehow hit that niche that brings it mainstream.
>>
>>66172470
and let me guess you're better than them right?
>>
>>66172382
gonna need a source for this my man
>>
>>66172470
and youre alone whining about how women are shitty on 4chan but yeah man youre much better
>>
>>66172674
I have a girlfriend

I'm just diddling with the too good 4 u bully type cunts trying to listen to outcast music and shit
>>
>>66172382
Lol whats your problem, still a virgin?
>>
>>66172609
this
>>
>>66172382
>you're not odd
>;)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.