[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought this album was honestly going to be a flop, from frankie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: MTM5MDkyOTE5MzM5NDU5Njcy.jpg (209 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTM5MDkyOTE5MzM5NDU5Njcy.jpg
209 KB, 1200x1200
I thought this album was honestly going to be a flop, from frankie sinatra's single version not being that good and just the leaks being just ok, but I was wrong. Every moment of this just makes you feel good like SILY, The album version of Frankie Sinatra is a pretty good song as well, This honestly lived up to the hype and is 100% aoty material for me and a lot of others I'm betting.
>>
if this is your AOTY then you have shit taste
>>
>>66170854
Let me guess your AOTY, Human Story 3?
>>
I agree fampai
>>
>>66170899
No it's Lemonade you dumbfuck
>>
>>66170717
Absolutely agree, though I still don't care for Frankie.
>>
Fave song?
>>
>>66170717
I still need to hear it and I will rate it and review it on my RYM when I do (hopefully soon). Its only streaming on Apple Music so I need the leak
>>
>>66170899
No
>>
I'm getting towards the end of it right now and it's not bad but it's pretty damn average. Definitely not 16 years worth of hype good and I feel sorry for anyone who actually was waiting 16 years for it. Also not anywhere near AOTY.
>>
>>66173150
Because I'm me or Saturday night
>>
Where can I listen to this for free?
>>
>>66173298
whats your aoty
>>
>>66170717
someone please edit together a version of this album without frankie sinatra
>>
>>66173319
The one that if I say it you'll call it shit to reinforce your own opinion about Wildflower.
>>
>>66173366
nah, i'm genuinely curious
>>
>>66173378
New Drones album.
>>
>>66173398
Actually goat album did not expect
>>
>>66173363
Holy shit are you stupid just delete the song, anyways not like this autist said can someone take Danny brown off wozard and Danny and doom off of Frankie please and thank you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.