[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I'd be so sad when I got to last track but instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wildflower.jpg (12 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
wildflower.jpg
12 KB, 276x183
I thought I'd be so sad when I got to last track but instead I'm crying tears of bliss
This is such a masterfully curated piece of music holy shit
I just can't even conceive that something was able to live up to 16 years of hype like this
>>
>>66169231
piece of <spoiler> music holy </spoiler> shit
>>
Glad you're having fun, unfortunately the album was not very good
>>
>>66169339
What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>66169356
Electro swing
Half the tracks were forgettable
AAAAAHHH-

Just not for me familam
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 678x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 678x503
>>66169477
>two of the complaints are based off of one track from a 21 song album
why live
>>
File: wildflower is aoty.jpg (44 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
wildflower is aoty.jpg
44 KB, 500x333
>>66169231
>>
>>66169564
Well the other tracks clearly weren't that memorable then were they :)))))
>>
>>66169477
Eh idk, I think this is the definitive album that works best when listened all the way through. I feel like Frankie Sinatra was chosen as lead single because they were aware of this and that was the one that works the best on its own.

I respect your opinion tho, its good that not everyone likes the same shit
>>
>>66169477
>electro swing
where did they sample swing music?
>>
>>66169477
Sounds like you just regurgitated old memes tbqh.

Do you have any actual discussion?
>>
>>66169231
Because I'm Me is the best song I've heard in a while.
Frankie Sinatra gets a bad rep, I actually really enjoy it, especially DOOM's verse. Wozard of Iz is in the same boat.
The only really terrible track is Noisy Eater desu.
>>
>>66170078
eh idk
I like all the tracks you listed. Noisy Eater is just plain fun but maybe I feel that way because I'm sorta nostalgic/fond of Biz's flow/voice.

I initially liked Frankie Sinatra but only thought it was okay, in context of the album its pretty fucking great desu.
>>
>>66169477
>Electro swing
>AAAAAHHH-

>Stating a genre and a meme rather than an actual argument

Time to kill your self.
>>
>>66169477
Wildflower haters don't think for themselves, they just repeat memes they see on /mu/
>>
>>66170111
There's actually a thing many people "have" where they are intolerant to chewing/chomping noises. (see: that stupid fucking kit kat commercial) While I do think it's a very fun song, I can see why many would be put off by the chomping.
>>
>>66170278
Oh that does make sense, called misophonia I think. I'm aware of it but didn't even consider it being an issue here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.