[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not even me but damn.... can we talk about this sing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Count on me.jpg (282 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Count on me.jpg
282 KB, 1200x1200
This is not even me but damn.... can we talk about this single? Pretty damn amazing for something just pulled off of band camp.

https://donaldbeck.bandcamp.com/track/count-on-me
>>
>>66167778
Fuck off
>>
>>66167794
Why?
>>
>>66167837
Fuck off Donald Beck
>>
>>66167849
I'm actually not Donald Beck, I was just amazed by his music. You must not be a fan of the genre.
>>
>>66167871
This song fucking sucked
>>
>>66167778
Way to plagiarize Salvador Dahli, Don.
>>
>>66167778
The vocals are terrible
>>
>>66167982
I love how you guys assume I'm Donald Beck because he's not well known and I like his stuff. Guess that's what happens when you post an unknown song/album on a board that circle jerks to the same 30 albums.
>>
>>66168039
Ahh the circle jerks now there's a good band
>>
>>66168091
That they are
>>
>>66168004
You're just lying to yourself.
>>
>>66167982
Donald Beck didn't do the cover art.
>>
Go to bed Donald
>>
>>66168880
If believing i'm donald makes you feel better than that's fine, but i'm just a big fan desu.
>>
it's so plain
>>
>>66169276
Funny, I think the opposite. Filled with interesting sounds to me.
>>
>>66167778
The lyrics are bad and the vocals aren't that great. I hate the sound of EZdrummer drums but hey, it's hard to get drums recorded sometimes. Decent home (I'm assuming) production though. Some of the guitar parts at the beginning sounded okay though.
>>
>>66169420
I actually think the lyrics are pretty amazing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.