[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is actually really good Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (387 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
387 KB, 1417x1417
This album is actually really good
Prove me wrong
>>
Some of the best tracks they've done in over a decade but it's not enjoyable to listen too so the quality of the tracks themselves is pointless.
>>
>>66167448

it was made by Metallica
>>
>>66167485
What do you mean?
>>
>>66167542
The production sucks liquid shit and voids the quality of the tracks themselves. I used to have a custom remaster some fan did that made this actually super fun to listen to but can't track it down anymore, probably got legaled off the internet.
>>
>>66167703
Albums like Bathory st have shitty quality but they're still really good and enjoyable to listen to. I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>66167703
>mastering a mastered track
Shiggy diggy.
>>
>>66167448
I agree OP. Great album.
>>
>>66167448
if its so good why dont you marry it
>>
>>66167867
They put out multitracks for Guitar Hero that didn't have the limiting.
Also there's an official remastered version now
>>
>>66167822
not even the same anon

DM is overproduced
>>
I was obsessed with it when it came out.... that and Chinese Democracy. 2008 me had such cringey tastes.
>>
>>66167448
It's way past their prime Metallica trying to "go back to their roots" when it's clearly 25 years too late for that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.