[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neutral Milk Hotel auction rare items to benefit Phil Elverum’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: RIP Harambe.png (2 MB, 1356x1182) Image search: [Google]
RIP Harambe.png
2 MB, 1356x1182
Will you be buying anything, /mu/?
>>
holy fuck TMT stop shilling this is so tasteless
>>
That's cool that they did that, but no, I don't have the money to buy that stuff

This reminds me of the time a while ago that fill put up three one of kind presses of some of his stuff on ebay. It must have been for his wife.
>>
>>66165253
>TMT
what is that
>>
>>66165305
the fucking website you took a screencap of?
>>
>>66165253
you're just mad you didnt break the news, marcel

we posted it before your snake lookin face ass mustache barely there having ass manlet surgey faggot ass poser bitch boy lookin headass and now ur mad lmfaooo
>>
>>66165326
I'm not op

And I've never thought to abbreviate tinymixtapes that way, you had me confused
>>
>>66165326
chill with the shill shit, you can't even tell what website this is from unless you've already been on it, there are no logos or web addresses in the image. i don't know what TMT is and still don't after looking at this image, so if they're shilling they completely failed.
>>
Why doesn't Phil just put up used cock rings for sale.
>>
>>66165221
except its not NMH whos curating it

its probably just some random collector
>>
>>66165684
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>66165728
read the title numbnuts
>>
>>66165743
???
>>
>>66165764
>>
>>66165684
>>66165743
> Neutral Milk Hotel has launched an auction to raise funds. The auction features merchandise from NMH, Fugazi, Bikini Kill, and Rites of Spring
it is being curated by nmh
>>
If I had to Id pay good money not to have to keep that junk
>>
File: Jeff11.jpg (46 KB, 422x604) Image search: [Google]
Jeff11.jpg
46 KB, 422x604
Jeff should auction a picture of himself, I'd pay money for that.
>>
>>66165221
>Will you be buying anything, /mu/?

me? a poor NEET? I don't think so.
>>
>>66165791
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.