[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to a Massive Attack show in about a month. Has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 88e85784.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
88e85784.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
I'm going to a Massive Attack show in about a month. Has anyone seen them live recently and able to say how they are now? Any good or old and worn down? How much of the shit from 100th Window do they play?
>>
>>
>>
Heligoland is the 2nd best ma album and everyone shits on it here
Why the hate?
>>
File: Massive_Attack_Heligoland.jpg (184 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Massive_Attack_Heligoland.jpg
184 KB, 480x480
>>66159844
Nah m8. I can agree to maybe 3rd.
>>
File: 61ocf2mtfmL.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61ocf2mtfmL.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>
What did you think of Ritual Spirit?
>>
>>66159166
Oya, by any chance? Catching them myself
>>
>>66160536
p good
>>
>>66161167
Nah, Copenhagen. I was out of town the last time they played here.
>>
They were pretty great when I saw them a while back, mix of all albums and a load of new stuff with Young Fathers and Martina Topley-Bird
they should do the classics
only one they did from 1000th Window was Future Proof and whether you like it or not it's fucking insane live, seriously turns into some post rock shit

actually Tricky might be touring with them atm so lucky you
>>
>>66162479
That sounds great anon! Thanks.
>>
eep I'm seeing them too in about two months

>>66162479
>actually Tricky might be touring with them atm so lucky you
eep^2
>>
>>66159844
It's my favorite album by them, I alomst cried when I heard the humming drone A of pray for rain when I saw them in plymouth.

Ritual Spirit is also my favorite ep of the year so far. Whatever follows that will be AOTY material
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.