[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Still listening to AC/PeePee and not the far superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: thebest.jpg (49 KB, 490x380) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
49 KB, 490x380
>2016
>Still listening to AC/PeePee and not the far superior Motörhead
AC/PeePee completely lost all creativity after Back in Black, and hasn't released anything good since then. The albums have ranged from mediocre hard rock to hilariously simple and repetitive pop rock with extremely simple lyrics (Simple lyrics don't ruin a song, but if the rest of the song is stale, the bad lyrics only make it worse). The song "stiff upper lip" is probably one of the worst offenders. It's hilariously simple and stale and literally sounds like a shitty high school band that tries to play hard rock.
Also every single member of the band is an ultramanlet.
Motörhead did also keep a certain formula during it's whole run just like AC/5ft.3, but actually managed to stay fresh. Every album has something a bit more experimental and different, and usually have their own unique sound, while playing far faster and with much more attitude than AC/PeePee. Unlike AC/"Brian's deaf and soon Angus can't see", They also have fucking amazing lyrics, written by (imo) the best frontman in all of hard rock: Lemmy. The man was so funny, nice, talented and intelligent, and it's a real fucking shame he died. I miss ya bud.
Sure, Motörhead has released some stinkers too, but most of their catalogue is fantastic all the way until the end.
So what's your excuse?
[spoiler]The hate for AC/DC is exaggerated, but I honestly feel that they haven't done anything great after Back in black, and that Motörhead is far better I love the Bon Scott era though.[/spoiler]
>>
Pls go
>>
>>66158479
Fuck, I forgot you can't spoiler in /mu. You get my point anyway.
>>
>>66158479
I kind of agree with you, Motörhead definitely deserves a place with the biggest hard rock acts. AC/DC is great though.
>>
File: 1250215224530.jpg (31 KB, 599x314) Image search: [Google]
1250215224530.jpg
31 KB, 599x314
>>66158479

>Can't listen to both

Nice one, OP.
>>
>>66158963
Yeah you got totally trolled bro XDDD Ecks dee
GET TROLLED!!!11!1
Simply epic.
>>
you can't use spoilers on /mu/.
go back to /a/.
>>
>>66159116
I adressed it already, you clod.
>>
>>66159378
let me help you
>>>/a/
>>
>>66158479
Absolutely correct
>>
>>66158479
>AC/5ft.3
Fucken kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.