[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just listened to this for the first time with headphones because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sinceileftyou.jpg (547 KB, 562x488) Image search: [Google]
sinceileftyou.jpg
547 KB, 562x488
Just listened to this for the first time with headphones because of the supposed hype for Wildflower. Wow it's really beautiful, fresh and vibrant. I feel like it'll only continue to grow on me. What are your favourite moments/how do you personally feel about the record?
>>
>>66156097
It's shit
>>
>>66156103
Why do you think that though? I didn't like it when listened to it through speakers but it almost sounds like a different album through some decent headphones. My favourite songs at the moment are Since I Left You, A Different Feeling and Electricity.
>>
THERE'S A GENTLEMAN THAT'S GOIN' ROUND
TURNIN' THE JOINT UPSIDE DOWN
>>
My favourite album
Wildflower will probably top it though, not sure.
>>
THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN E-EYEBALL
>>
I tried listening to it, skipped around a bit, just sounds like normal soundcloud shit where you put samples over beats and rearrange some orchestra piece, butchering it in the process.
>>
>>66156659

CAN'T YOU HEAR IT? OH CAN'T YOU HEAR IT?
>>
SATURDAY NIGHT
INSIDE OUT
>>
>>66156659
You've been here way, way too long if you think this sounds like something from soundcloud.
>>
>>66156761
Mahnie
>>
FLIGHT 22 IS OFF TO HONOLULU
>>
>>66156659
If you found something like this on soundcloud please send a link
>>
File: cozy.png (203 KB, 480x386) Image search: [Google]
cozy.png
203 KB, 480x386
>>66156097
I remember when I started listening to it I loved the spy-core music that came right after the AVALANCHE ROCK-IT sample

aaah... good times
>>
>>66156103
>It's shit
agreed
>>66156128
>Why do you think that though?
fucking hate the repeated vocal lines, annoying as fuck. the beats/transitions are impressive sometimes but the vocal phrase loops are like really really cheesy.
>>
>>66156761
Ouuuu yahhhh ohhhhh yahhhhhh!
>>
JOHNNY JOHNNY OPEN UP IT'S FRANK
>>
My favourite album. It just feels like life itself
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 490x355
I'm glad you guys are turning this into a meme album with your epic quotable postings. maybe then you'll realize how shitty this and wildflower are once theyve been posted to death. you guys remind me of the fags that ruined RAM for themselves.
>>
>>66157714
I'm gonna kill you
>>
>>66156659
>>66157130

Glad people are saying this.
Some tracks are beautiful still (the title track, obviously), and "Radio", "A Different Feeling", "Electricity", and "Tonight" are cool. But beyond those...it's pretty cheesy, and often boring, honestly.

Excited to hear Wildflower even though I didn't like the single at all.
>>
Wildflower is on rutracker rn go listen to it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.