[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Front.jpg (471 KB, 1210x1208) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
471 KB, 1210x1208
discuss
>>
>>66155397
criminally underrated and too avant-garde to be discussed seriously on /mu/ which is a shame because it's really unique and amazing paychedelic album
>>
>>66155397
the freakouts are objectively bad
>>
>>66155435
>objectively bad
explain
>>
One of my top 10 albums of all time

1967 best year in music (I also have MMT and Smile in my top 10)
>>
>>66155433
agree to bh, this is one of the most accurate representations of psychedelics
>>
>>66155433
its not fucking underrated and its talked about all the time on here

why do people that discover an album that isnt sgt peppers from the 60s make posts like this?
>>
>>66155397
boring noisemaking
>>
>>66155914
if you listened past the first track you would know that isn't true
>>
>>66155572
> its talked about all the time on here
nope, it's not
>>
>>66156768
search "parable of arable land" in the archive. obviously not discussed as often as death grips but it does get a lot of discussion, you just never noticed because you just listened to it for the first time
>>
>>66155397
an accreate representation of a bad trip.
for that it is good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.