[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't fucking wait, anyone else hanging on the edge of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
Can't fucking wait, anyone else hanging on the edge of their seats?
>>
yeah, I'm a Fantano drone too :)
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 438x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 438x594
>listening to metal
>>
>>66155158
A what?
>>
>>66155181
Which band?
>>
the dear hunter is everything wrong with modern prog music alongside porcupine tree, mars volta and between the buried and me

>>66155181
the dear hunter arent metal you fucking idiot
>>
>>66155231
Please suck on barrel of a shotgun, you obviously have shit tier taste
>>
>>66155166
Fantano hates The Dear Hunter, though
I'm not sure what you are referring too
>>
>>66155231
But they are metal...and I like DH
>>
>>66155480
I didn't know he hates them, why the hell would you hate them?
>>
>>66155488
Nah m8, I'm a big fan of metal and DH, but they aren't metal
>>
>>66155273
>liking indeh prog
>>
>>66155181
fucking weezer is closer to metal than the dear hunter are
>>
>>66155551
Yes, I don't see a problem with that.
>>
>>66155596
>liking a band that sounds like a mix of mars volta and panic at the disco
>>
>>66155551
Your point or do you only speak in memes?
>>
>>66155616
Yes.
I still lack to see the problem.
>>
>>66155551
At least those bands do more than just wank on a keyboard during twenty minutes "suites". I'd much rather listen to actual classical music instead of that garbage. Between The Buried And Me, Porcupine Tree, and The Mars Volta at least write original material, rather than just working towards proficiency with no songwriting ability.
>>
>>66155529
he hates pretty much all modern prog
>>
>>66155231
>hating Porcupine Tree, TDH and TMV
Kill yourself shit taste faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.