[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: gas.jpg (794 KB, 1499x500) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
794 KB, 1499x500
The great debate
>>
Whats the middle one, just checked out Zauberberg yersterday ?
>>
Pop is the generic unpatrician answer, but it's also the right one.
>>
>>66151839
Konigsforst.
Probably the least remarkable of the three albums except for the 5th track, which is the best out of them all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IotlxNw34Es
>>
>there's more than one Gas album
I...I never bothered to check. Pop is my favorite album of all time, and it never occurred to me there could be more.

After all, when heaven blesses you with bliss, you never dream of asking for more. It just isn't right.

Thank you, OP.

Thank you so very much.
>>
>>66153094
>Pop is my favorite album of all time, and it never occurred to me there could be more.

That just doesn't make sense to me? How you could not have been curious enough to check?
>>
>>66153113
When an album fits you so perfectly that it completes you as a person, you never think there could be anything else.

Why would there be?
>>
>>66153143
Because artists often make multiple releases.
>>
>>66153094
>Pop is my favorite album of all time
Jesus man, you must be a pretty unexciting person.
>>
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS TONIIIIIGHT
>>
>>66151819
I think they're all really good, but Pop, Untitled 4 especially, is probably my favorite.
>>
what genre are these
>>
>>66153690
ambient (techno)
>>
Pop for spring and summer

Zauberberg for autumn

Koenigsforst and s/t for winter

Agree with >>66151864
it's the generic answer but Pop is his best. I go between that and the s/t sometimes tho and Zauberberg, and all of em really they're all really quality.
>>
File: paprika6.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
paprika6.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>66153653
>Jesus man, you must be a pretty unexciting person
This coming from a /mu/tant, whose favorite artists probably include Deafheaven, Boris and Aphex Twin

It's my favorite album because of how exciting it is, actually. It's the musical equivalent of eternal nirvanic orgasms. It's every dreamscape I've ever had blended in together, the meaning of life, the sound of god itself and quite possibly the secret to immortality.

It is that goddamn good if you let yourself sink deep enough into it.
>>
>>66153903
now that's what i call cringe
>>
>>66153903
>/mu/ is one person
I actually prefer Lady Gaga you twat
>>
>>66154328
>he has never loved a piece of music this much
Why are you even on /mu/?
>>
>>66153903
>This coming from a /mu/tant, whose favorite artists probably include Deafheaven, Boris and Aphex Twin
o wow u rly showed him
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.