[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you get your inspiration from ? ...Many people have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 10
File: ButterFly.jpg (95 KB, 829x648) Image search: [Google]
ButterFly.jpg
95 KB, 829x648
Where do you get your inspiration from ?

...Many people have done it before you and many more will follow your lead. You will know if you are meant to grow, morph, and change into some new and improved version of yourself by the reoccurring theme of those tiny little imaginal cells creating inspirational thoughts within your mind...

...make huge changes in yourself to become less like the caterpillar and more like the butterfly, then know that you are not alone...
>>
>>66149304
I wallow in my shit and then look for pictures in it
>>
File: Brain Magick.jpg (95 KB, 443x600) Image search: [Google]
Brain Magick.jpg
95 KB, 443x600
Empire Of The Sun

https://youtu.be/u49iJdXovIA
>>
File: 060315_dna_nebula_02.jpg (60 KB, 450x543) Image search: [Google]
060315_dna_nebula_02.jpg
60 KB, 450x543
>>66149344
>Double Helix Dubs

Dendrites (from Greek δένδρον déndron, "tree") are the branched projections of a neuron

Generative art systems can be categorized as being ordered, disordered, or complex. Here complex systems are those that have a mixture of both order and disorder and typically exhibit emergence
>>
File: A Gateway.png (146 KB, 384x272) Image search: [Google]
A Gateway.png
146 KB, 384x272
>>66149344

Surprisingly a type of “irrationality” seems present as the
fundamental enabling element that permits scientific knowledge to expand - Science, Irrationality, & Innovation
S. James Gates, Jr.

Transitions from one percept to its alternative are called perceptual reversals

Perceptual multistability can be evoked by visual patterns that are too ambiguous for the human visual system to recognise with one unique interpretation
>>
File: adinkra.jpg (96 KB, 370x123) Image search: [Google]
adinkra.jpg
96 KB, 370x123
>>66149599
>66
>99
>SuperSymetrical Dubs

Transmediation can refer to the process of "responding to cultural texts in a range of sign systems -- art, movement, sculpture, dance, music, and so on -- as well as in words."

Transmediated works are closely linked to semiotics and technology in the context of digital media

Collaborative information seeking can extend to collaborative information synthesis
>>
File: Triangles.png (102 KB, 242x282) Image search: [Google]
Triangles.png
102 KB, 242x282
>>66149665

...cross-cultural learning between teachers and students...

...metacognitive processing...
>>
File: tumblr_nit10jJN9u1s84k7co1_1280.jpg (383 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nit10jJN9u1s84k7co1_1280.jpg
383 KB, 720x720
l>>66149665

Superlens

A practical superlens, super lens or perfect lens, is a lens which uses metamaterials to go beyond the diffraction limit.

The super lens, on the other hand, is intended to capture these fine detai
>>
File: Faboost.jpg (13 KB, 456x200) Image search: [Google]
Faboost.jpg
13 KB, 456x200
>>66149792

Celebrate our Love ?

If every Ocean tells a story....
>>
File: L-Transit.jpg (781 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
L-Transit.jpg
781 KB, 1200x1500
>>66150735
>l

Transition?
>>
>>66149304
much of my inspiration comes from Grimes, who I think I look up to because she's very similar to me in that she does it all herself, and she is kind of career goals, in terms of how she's made such a success out of her life doing what she does.
And a lot of my inspiration comes from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Not musically I guess, more in terms of her style and her quirky videos.

I wanna be able to create some good music on my own that catches peoples attention, like Grimes did, with music videos that are out-there and fun like Kyarys.
I'll do it, but I need time.
I always jam out to Kyary's stuff in my free time and try to imitate some of the weird dance moves she does, it fills me with heaps of energy and enthusiasm.
>>
File: Nice Music.jpg (219 KB, 548x1354) Image search: [Google]
Nice Music.jpg
219 KB, 548x1354
>>66150857
>good music on my own that catches peoples attention

Check this out

>>>/tv/71619995
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.