[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CHIME IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: med_1453556401_image.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
med_1453556401_image.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
I CHIME IN
>>
These silly people have not shut the door! How crass.
>>
File: IWriteSinsNotTragediesVideo.png (465 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IWriteSinsNotTragediesVideo.png
465 KB, 640x480
HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF
>>
Op is a fag
>>
what is this
>>
POISON
RASH
ANAL
TITTY
>>
10/10
>>
>>66137521
how were these kids only 18? they look in their late 20s
>>
>>66137521
Closing a GOD damn dooooor no
>>
>>66137830

The Hives
>>
waits so what's /mu/ opinion on panic at the disco I just assumed everyone on here hated them
>>
>>66138313

I liked them but not as much as I did when they were actually a band. First one was great, Pretty. Odd. Was good too though it was clear that was Jon or whatever his name is who was changing the sound direction of the band since it was his and Spencer's shit. Then the group split up because Spencer and Jon weren't seeing eye to eye anymore and Urie and Spencer came out with Vices and Virtues.

Then SPENCER left which just left Urie. Which is who eighty five percent of the fanbase care about anyway. New material is meh but Urie's vines are pretty hilarious.
>>
why tho lol
>>
>>66138313
first two albums are pretty good, even if their first one is just a fall out boy rip off
>>
>>66138313

theyre a really easy band to hate and shit on
that being said i listen to mainly metal and hate these kinds of bands

but i lowkey fucks with panic
>>
>>66139011

Man everyone who was sucking Wentz cock at the time was sounding like fob.
>>
>>66138943

To add though, V&V is in my opinion thier most solid album. Since this was Spencer's last album though I feel this is the last time Panic sounded like a band. Now it's just the Brendon Urie show.
>>
>>66139203
I was at their concert Thursday and everyone only cared about Urie no one cared about Dallon or Kenny it's so sad that they arent apart of the band when they do so much for it and it sucks that Dallon got taken out when spencer left and is only a touring member now
>>
>>66138247
Same way 14 year old girls look like they're in college these days. It's the make-up.
>>66138313
AFYCSO - Pretty typical scene emo pop-punk type shit that mostly doesn't do anything Fall Out Boy didn't do better but at some points (see: Camisado) is much catchier than it has any right to be. 5/10.
Pretty. Odd. - The album that made me realize Ryan Ross was really the band's secret weapon. Urie also decided he wanted to sound more like a vocalist than a caricature of one this time around, and his harmonies with Ross on songs like Northern Downpour were pretty nice. If their fans weren't shit Panic might have actually got to develop this sound more and gone from a cool 60s pop worship band into something unique. 7/10.
Vices and Virtues - So Ross left, and Urie was at the helm again. Except, Urie didn't have Ross to pen lyrics for him anymore and it's extremely noticeable. They tried to re-capture the sound of the debut, but the scene is dead so they tried to make it more "modern" and it didn't work. 4/10.
Death of a Bachelor - "The Brendon Urie Experience" drops far below mediocrity and produces something that's only saving grace is that it isn't memorable enough for me to really despise it. 2/10.

In general, /mu/ tends to actually be slightly favorable towards their first two albums.
>>
>>66139335
I agree with almost everything you said besides the fact that I actuatly like death of a bachelor

How do you feel about Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die
>>
>>66138313
I like their debut and V&V. Pretty Odd was decent and I commend them for trying to change their sound. Their last two album though were just The Brendon Urie experience and complete trash.
>>
>>66139430
Haven't listened to it, but I imagine I would feel it's somewhere between Vices and Death.
>>
>>66139536
i never cared much for V&V, i only ever liked the debut album, might check out pretty odd since i see people here talking about it being good
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.