[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E MO TION and whether or not it sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: isitdank.png (297 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
isitdank.png
297 KB, 620x620
Is this just more pop trash? Above-average pop trash? Pop masterpiece? What's the /mu/ consensus on this?
>>
hnng dem legs
>>
>>66135202
Pop AOTDSF desu
>>
as far as radio friendly pop goes its pretty good
im not sure its all people give it credit for but its fun and catchy even if it is a little cheesy
>>
>>66135317
what are you trying to say
>>
>>66135404
Let me spell it out for you

Pop Album Of The Decade So Far T B H
>>
It's pretty good
>>
Pitchfork drones just like it because the fatcats decided to pay for a high p4k score for this album to get more of the growing hipster crowd into mainstream pop.
good album though
>>
>>66135475
thanks familam
>>
>>66135484
memetano seemed to like it as well
>>
>>66135549
He got paid too

everyone got paid to like it

if you like this album you receive a monthly pension
>>
>>66135635
I wish.
>>
pretty great, best of the 2010's in terms of pop I think
>>
this is the actual pop aotdsf
but emotions pretty good
>>
>>66135484
>IM AN ANGRY CYNIC AND ALL I LISTEN TO IS JOHN ZORN AND HENRY COW

i'm sorry you have such a jaded heart...who hurt you? tell us. we're here for you.
>>
>>66135202
80% trash 20% aesthetic throwback trax
>>
>>66135861
This. Emotion is just an inch above average, at best.
>>
>>66135936
>IM AN EASILY MANIPULATED PEON AND ALL I LISTEN TO IS MILEY CYRUS AND THE BLACK EYE PEAS

i'm sorry you have such a undeveloped brain...did your mom drop you? tell us. we're here for you.
>>
>>66136140
nigger he never said anything like that
>>
>>66136140
dude chill the fuck out

this is why you have no friends, you're an asshole about your opinions

like yeah this is 4chan woohoo, let's all be mean to eachother? grow up
>>
>>66136344
you're just upset because you're a sheeple
>>
Best pop album in a long time. Catchy tracks, good production, cohesive sound, and an innocence that has been missing from pop music for a long time. In a time when most pop is saturated with sex, Carly brings us back to simple but intense feelings of... emotion ;)

I'd give it a light 9
>>
Why was this album so ignored by mainstream radio?
>>
A modern pop masterpiece
>>
>>66138705
cause carly is a meme now
>>
>>66138087
I never realised an entire human could be bait before now
>>
I'm not gonna shit on all of you but I've listened to it many times to see what the hype is about, and nothing. I don't understand how it's any different from the rest outside of being more saccharine
>>
best pop of 2015
most likely best pop of the 2010s
yea most people go in expecting more generic pop music coming from the girl who did call me maybe, but honestly i got so much more out of this album than expected
>>
File: d941fede.jpg (114 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
d941fede.jpg
114 KB, 750x750
>>66135861
>>66135317
THIS is the pop aotdsf
>>
>>66139668
>>66135317
>>66135861

>not ten love songs

lmaoing at ur life friendos
>>
>>66139737
10LS is #2. Wouldn't reaaaally consider Everything Everything and Björk to be Pop really. :/
>>
>>66138812
I heard I really like you for a while when it came out and Run away with me like3 times total
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.