[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do people like this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg (123 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg
123 KB, 450x450
Why the fuck do people like this shit
>>
Listen to STGSTV
>>
>>66134771
Because it's fucking great
>>
>>66134771
listened to that last night drunk, such a warm album when you have warm rum in your belly.
>>
Because every song is 10/10 except for lion in a coma you sad fuck
>>
>>66134834
Are you saying that because I don;t like rusted swing sets playing in my music that I don;t even deserve to listen to music? How fucking useless are you? Do you just sit around and listen to music all day, judging people who respectfully say they don;t like one song you offered them? I bet you think of yourself as an artist, listening to all of your rusty swings and random moaning in your """Music""". And using the argument "Everyone else on this board listens to it, so you should to" and calling it "Normal" doesn't do anything for your """argument""". How fucking idiotic do you have to be to try to defend rusty hinge sounds as "music"? Are you that delusional? Fucking drink bleach, I can't believe that you are being serious. This is almost as bad as the /v/ hive mind.
>>
Because It's really really really really really really really FUN!
>>
>>66134861
Are you saying that because I don;t like rusted swing sets playing in my music that I don;t even deserve to listen to music? How fucking useless are you? Do you just sit around and listen to music all day, judging people who respectfully say they don;t like one song you offered them? I bet you think of yourself as an artist, listening to all of your rusty swings and random moaning in your """Music""". And using the argument "Everyone else on this board listens to it, so you should to" and calling it "Normal" doesn't do anything for your """argument""". How fucking idiotic do you have to be to try to defend rusty hinge sounds as "music"? Are you that delusional? Fucking drink bleach, I can't believe that you are being serious. This is almost as bad as the /v/ hive mind.
>>
literally because it's a good album lmao
>>
>>66134861
LION IN A COMA LION IN A COMA
SMELL THE AROMA
>>
>>66134861
Ah, my very opinion on first listen before I realised it was in fact one of the best on the album

I assume you don't like STGSTV or any of the earlier albums?
>>
perfect summer album. the repeating synths and vocals at some times, creating this chaotic sound makes me feel dizzy and claustrophobic at times. feels exactly like sitting in a hot room dehydrated as fuck. its also very unique. i dunno why so many people say its their most "pop" album. sure its catchy as fuck, but i havent listend to any other album that sounds like this. its not my fav by anco but definitly one of the best.
>>
>>66134861
every song is a 10/10 its just the order of those last couple songs is kind of weird and ruins it for me. LIstening to lion in a coma after guys eyes and taste (some of the best songs of the album) makes it seem worse. It should be after bluish or something
>>
>>66134864
Not my first time listened to to this album over a hundred timesand always skip that song, I haven't listened that far back but feels, ST, and SJ are good I just hate the yelling and harsh noise hence why I like MPP it just sounds beautiful and has so many highs
>>
>>66134980
Didn't mean to reply to that autist
>>66135144
>>
>>66134861
>how to detect a pleb
>>
>>66134771
Why did you make this thread? You know you are going to get a flock of plebs trying to defend this trash
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.