[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions (on /mu)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Black Man Praying.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black Man Praying.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Music related
>the wall is better than animals
>car seat headrest was O.K. before going hi-fi.
>blackstar was embarrasingly bad
>/mu/'s music taste as a whole has gotten better since the low point that was the 2012-2014 era
>it's completely O.K. to stop listening to an artist if it was featured in a pleb lit movie adaptation (perks of being a wallflower, twilight, fault on our stars, etc)
Meta
>spongebob and simpsons reaction images should be bannable
>the concept of /daily/ is not bad at all. I can get getting nausea from reading the posts in the reddit-tier hugbox that is the general tho...
>beach boys' memes were a mistake
>anime is part of the site's culture
>>
>>66131277
>/mu/'s music taste has gotten better
stopped reading there
>>
>stormzy is better than pretty much all old grime "classic" shite like crazy titch
>>
>>66131277
Who is that in picture.
>>
>>66131366
but crazy titch went to jail and stormzy is just a coca-cola looking ass religious nigga
>>
>>66131366
of course you think that you discovered grime in the last six months after you saw a few stormzy videos on youtube
>>
>>66131406
state your name cuz

>>66131341
/mu/ isn't as p4k reliant as it was in 2012-2014 and before.
>>
File: 1467421368327.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467421368327.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>being a retarded assblasted shitbaby trip who thinks we give a fuck about his opinions (should be a bannable offense
>Cherry Bomb was good
>>
pop punk is enjoyable and the stigma against it stems from insecurity and a need to seem intellectual
>>
Every Animal Collective album until CHz was exactly the same quality, and all of them were excellent.
>>
>>66131633
people literally say the same shit about fart jokes
>>
>>66131633
Only pretentious metal kids think Milo Goes to College isnt punk
>>
Animal Collective is a shit overhyped band.
They don't do anything new or interesting, they have no emotional content or purpose, the just sort of mash on their synths and twist dials and pretend to be smart
>>
File: MeteoraLP[1].jpg (620 KB, 3772x3773) Image search: [Google]
MeteoraLP[1].jpg
620 KB, 3772x3773
I know its shit but this is one of my favorite albums of all time.
>>
>>66131762
I think you should listen to Strawberry Jam
If that doesn't do it then you might as well drill a screw through your ears
>>
>>66131762
just like you pretending you understand how synthesisers work
>>
>>66131277
>spongebob and the simpsons aren't okay
>but my faggot anime picture are!!
kys
>>
>>66131277
Spongebob and the Simpsons are my favorite animes
>>
>>66131961
something cory in the house
>>
>>66131470
But none of those guys can fucking rap, or MC, or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Crazy Titch's freestyle over Functions is shit. It's just him shouting. At least Stormzy's has flow and has a few fun quotables.
>>
>>66131410
>grime is such a shit genre that artists are ranked according to their street cred rather than their actual talent

That's embarrassing.
>>
>>66131406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
>>
>>66131827

Don't bullshit yourself because you're on /mu/. This album defined a very significant time in rock music, they did something fresh, did it well and to this day has yet to be topped within it's genre. How it aged and how it translated to this new generation of adderall-ridden Grimefu vaporfags is irrelevant. Say it loud, say it proud, friendo
>>
>>66131880
This
>>
>>66132005
That's the point, you fucking spastic. Crazy T is pure gas.
>>
>>66131595
but cherry bomb was good
>>
>>66131827
Not shit at all. Music doesn't have to be deep or challenging to be good
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.