[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When masturbation's lost its fun, you're fucking lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_5nGpAzh6.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4L_5nGpAzh6.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>66130062
He means you're a lonely wanker, /mu/.
>>
It's sad to masturbate...when yourr louunleeey
>>
Insomniac is their best album
>>
>>66130605
Patrician spotted
>>
He named his fleshlight "lonely", and he uses it when he gets bored of his hand
>>
>>66130616
>patrician
>acknowledging the "quality" of any Green Day album.
top kok.
>>
you wank so much that it becomes a chore
>>
>>66130062
Post-fap dopamine crash: the feel when you've just finished fapping and all the feel-good hormones wear off from your brain and the instinct of "I came in my hands instead of over/inside the body of that girl I love/like" onsets and you're just like oh my god why for the next 10 minutes.
>>
tfw iktf
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>>66134069
>>
It means that he's spewing out "le edgy" bullshit to sound deep and appeal to pseudo-intellectual angsty teens
>>
have a sad cum baby
>>
>>66130999
this is really dumb it made me chuckle
>>
>>66134140
no, that's what they started doing later
there's no attempt to sound "le edgy le deep" in a line about too much masturbation
>>
>>66130062
HURR DURR 3 CHORDS POP-PUNK BAND
>>
I thought it was 'lazy'
>>
>>66134247
Who cares about how many chords there are in a POP PUNK BAND?

Fucking Brand New has 2 chords in most of their songs. I don't see anyone here complaining.
>>
>>66134294
It was a satire post, you idiot.
>>
is there anyone here who actually enjoys this?
>>
>>66134354
It was ok-decent.

American Idiot will always be their best album.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.