[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, my name is Jerry! Let's discuss music together!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: swans-seer.jpg (242 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
swans-seer.jpg
242 KB, 800x800
Hey, my name is Jerry! Let's discuss music together!
>>
You're a faggot, Jerry.
>>
>>66128505
O-okay...
>>
music is for queers
>>
I like joy division and the smiths and rock from the 70s like bon jovi and acdc and guns and roses and i also like nine inch nails that is really some harsh music there and i sometimes listen to classical music i really like for eliyse and i also like much more i could talk about it for days
>>
>>66128525
Sure thing.

>>66128526
I like Joy Division and the Smiths too! They're so dark and depressing, I love it! Hehehe, good day to you sir!
>>
>>66128525
Then bend awa.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 383x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 383x473
>discussing music
>on /mu/
>>
>>66128485
The Seer is one of the best albums of this decade.

Also shut the fuck up, Jerry.
>>
>>66128587
O-okay... sorry man.
>>
>>66128541
Yes and and ian curtis and morrissey are so nice and emotional singers every time they sing i feel so sad and feel like i am going to die, they are truly the best
>>
>>66128605
They truly are emotional, you're right! I like their music a lot and can relate to how they feel sometimes, you have good taste! Haha thank you for posting! :D
>>
NO SOUP FOR YOU
>>
>>66128623
What do you like jerryyy :)
>>
Nice album.
>>
I enjoy all the "Swans" record album LPs too, Jerry. There's nothing like enjoying music my friend. Have a good day ;)
>>
>>66128692
Heheheh hey, thanks for asking! I really love Radiohead :) they're really good and emotional and they write fantastic songs. Haha thanks for the post, keep it up! :)
>>
>>66128731
Haha hey, thanks for posting! I like them too! Hehe have a great day, sir! :)
>>
File: garbage.jpg (63 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
63 KB, 316x316
What do you think about this album?
>>
Hey Jerry, are you a top or a bottom ;)
>>
>>66128485
you should probably stop right there
>>
personally, i just love anime dick. I want the big inkei, you know what i mean??
>>
hey jerry do me a favor and go eat out your fathers ass you fuckin lil gay bitch
>>
Jerry is a cuck name, fuck you Jerry
>>
*ditch
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.