[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel about this albun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Cover.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
how do you feel about this albun?
>>
>>66127379
I liked it.
>>
>>66127379
pleasently surprised.
>>
MAH HEART IS A TOOOOOOOOOOOMB
>>
Not to the standard of her previous work
>>
>>66127379
I don't like death metal
>>
into the abyss nice one by herzog
>>
its on netflix, triple digz
>>
Love it. I've been listening to it constantly since it came out.

>>66128970
You're thinking of Pain is Beauty, my friend...
>>
>>66127379
Its good stuff to be quite honest family
>>
Good stuff, plus Chelsea's a qt.
>>
>>66127379
Not as good as her others
>>
>>66127379
Her better
>>
I don't know why Hypnos was cut from it.
>>
>>66129635
It simply didn't fit. The album ended up having a particular mood (Something both dark and comforting), and Hypnos was outside of the emotional palette that she was working with.
>>
>>66127379
Probably my least favourite of hers all things considered, but it's still a great album, and she's easily the best new artist of the 2010s for me.

I like that she went for quite an ambitious, layered and heavy sound on this album, but honestly her pure songwriting is her main strong suit and the more stripped down sounds of the first few albums make that stand out a bit more.
>>
>>66129817
I think I've read her say this.
>>
>>66127379
The demo versions of the songs were better, wish she'd release all of them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.