[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got some Jeff Mangum stories & pastas? I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
Anyone got some Jeff Mangum stories & pastas?

I remember the one about him giving apple to people.
>>
He gave me a handjob for 1.00usd.
>>
He went back in time and saved Anne Frank.
>>
He gave me a handjob for 1.00usd.
>>
He went back in time and gave Anne Frank a handjob for 1.00usd.
>>
>>66128483
>>66128507

he gave these guys a handjob for 1.00usd.
>>
He
>>
gave
>>
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
>>
me
>>
a
>>
1.00usd
>>
anal sex
>>
with
>>
JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU YES I DO
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 272x185
>>66128608

That comes later!
>>
He
>>
File: 1466019169697.png (30 KB, 353x296) Image search: [Google]
1466019169697.png
30 KB, 353x296
>>
gave
>>
gave
>>
gave
>>
gave
>>
gave
>>
g'ave
>>
HE
>>
HAS
>>
Once upon a time Jeff Mangum gave me a
>>
AIDS
>>
caramel
>>
handjob for 1.00usd
>>
He's the father of Kanye West
>>
Jason Aldean
>>
He gave
>>
me a
>>
at
>>
JOB
>>
this niqqa gone and str8 gave me a handyjob for 1.000usd
>>
one
>>
Jeff gave your mom
>>
>>66128630

maybe he is wondering why you would cremate someone before throwing them out of an aeroplane
>>
>>66128806
you're a big anne frank
>>
ARE
>>
HANDJOB FOR
>>
YOU
>>
RECORDING
>>
KIDS MUSIC
>>
HANDJOBS
>>
GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
>>
AYY
>>
A GUY SAID ME JEFF GAVE HIM
>>
I
>>
PATATOES
>>
haha :~}
>>
He gave me for 1.00usd
>>
Finish the sentence: Jeff Magnum is a/an _____ .
>>
>>66128998
Handjob giver
>>
File: image.jpg (762 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762 KB, 2048x1536
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>66129023
Why did someone take the time to write this
>>
OP Here, another stories?
>>
JUST
>>
GIVE
>>
A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE
>>
>>66129023
>After 30 minutes of her riding
You obviously have never fucked a pregnant chick.
>>
1.00usd.
>>
>>66129023
Delete this
>>
that's a pup!
>>
File: jeff6.jpg (108 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
jeff6.jpg
108 KB, 640x1136
>>66127083
Some guy posted a few months ago about how his dad was familiar with Astra's family and how he and Jeff helped somebody move or whatever. He also provided an OC picture.
>pic related.
>>
>>66132735
What a QT couple, jesus.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.