[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, where is his talent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: Darcel.png (175 KB, 380x335) Image search: [Google]
Darcel.png
175 KB, 380x335
Seriously, where is his talent?
>>
You're stepping on it.
>>
His talent is to both have an mustache and not have on at the same time.
>>
>>66125738
accurate
>>
>>66125706
>>66125738
I guess, I just fail to see what talent he has. Even if it's just for memeing on this board, he still isn't even a good meme.
>>
>>66125773
We blew our load entirely last year, there's nothing more to say about him. Though I don't remember him being a full-on avant-teen like he is now.
>>
>>66125701
He has fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>66125786
You think he shits on everybody else's pleb shit when he's in school?
>>
>>66125773
I have no idea who he his. He look kinda like the green fellow from the geico ads.
>>
>>66125876
The school bullies probably take turns saying things like:
>you hate metal machine music? Fucking pleb
>STGSTV, a 2.0? This is why you don't have friends.
>Maybe if you like Transylvanian Hunger more you'd get more pussy
>>
>>66126133
Kek, that's exactly what I was thinking. Trying to tell some kids about how noise is actually music not just and the jocks stuffed me into a locker.
>>
>>66126189
>me
go to bed marcel
>>
File: Photo on 30-05-2016 at 6.23 PM.jpg (97 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 30-05-2016 at 6.23 PM.jpg
97 KB, 1080x720
>>
>>66126268
S T R A Y A
T
R
A
Y
A
>>
>>66126268
what are you gonna name your developing nose wart aaron?
>>
>>66126245
ha I wish. Not really tho, I just picture high school sucking a dick even more due to bearing the cross of such patrish music tastes.
>>
Reminder that marcel is actually a horrible person IRL.

I know him, and he thinks he is superior to everyone about everything. He was probably abused.

Marcel if you read this, I want you to know that you can still change.
>>
File: Photo on 13-03-2016 at 6.26 pm.jpg (95 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 13-03-2016 at 6.26 pm.jpg
95 KB, 1080x720
>>66126306
Human Highway
>>
>>66126317
I talked to him once on plug. He didn't seem that bad.
>>
Marcel is the impartial version of Pitchfork: his reviews are a load of pretentious crap about the albums' trends and don't talk jackshit about music theory, but he doesn't pander to anyone in particular and says no to poptimism.
>>
he has a talent for plagiarizing music and then adding it to rym and getting you banned if you say its shit
>>
>>66125701
>his
>>
>>66126317
>abused

More likely homeschooled
>>
>>66126367
O man, i don't wanna think about pitchfork incarnate running around school just bitching about everything. >>66126317
You in school with him?
>>
>>66126440
Yeah, I am his teacher
>>
>>66126454
Does he get put into lockers for being insufferable about music and making fun of people's tastes?
>>
>>66126454
P L E A S E fail him
>>
>>66126485
He is the worst student I have ever had. He snorts at everything anybody says in class for no apparent reason. His final speech before summer was about Dean Blunt and how he will save music. I didn't get it.
>>
>>66126559
you just don't get it
>>
>>66126559
Hahahaha omg. What a little fucker. Sorry if you really deal with that. You should read up on some music theory and critical thinking then figure out what he likes and blow it apart.
>>
>>66126559
And dean blunt saving music? Hahahaha no fucking way.
>>
File: 1464557105910.jpg (561 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464557105910.jpg
561 KB, 1071x1600
>believeing that this guy actually knows Marcel
lmao
>>
>>66125701
i think he's a really cute kid with ambition and a love for music he takes seriously. maybe a bit too seriously. Nobody's perfect. His peachfuzz is, tho <3
>>
>>66126779
>t: marcel
>>
>>66126317
this is fubar!

Alpha Mike Foxtrot!
>>
I see these pro-marcel comments coming in now so I imagine he's at least one of them. What's your school day like bruh? Chicks or dudes (idk what you like) all on yr dick for having choice music takes?
>>
>>66125701
he's that type of guy who takes things too seriously but is a cool person after all
never took time to listen to his music though
>>
File: look.jpg (425 KB, 1450x1600) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
425 KB, 1450x1600
>>66126941
Does it make you happy making people look like less than they are because you can't stand you haven't made anything of yourself like they did? So you hope you can break these people to have them come down to your level, but ideally trampled under your foot. Because if you really want to you can. You can destroy careers and lives if you try hard enough on the internet. Or just circlejerk together on how much you hate an innocent child.
Pretty cowardly to do it anonymously, though.

When they lie there trampled under your foot, you will think you have one. But actually, you are the sad definition of a big fat loser.

It's not too late though. You're still cool and anonymously on the internet.
Take this as a serious warning, for your own good.
>>
>>66125701
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
KANYE WEST OF NEW GENERATIONS
>>
>>66127090
did you get that from reddit, or a dumbass YouTube comment?
>>
>>66127247
your mom, she told me to teach you a lesson.

come to daddy
>>
>>66127302
You sure showed him bro
haha
>>
>>66127302
>your mom joke

kek, 12 year old detected
>>
>>66127403
>not liking mom jokes

kek, 14 year old who says 'i'm mature for my age' detected
>>
>>66127090
Hahahaha fishing for >you ? I'll give you one but I'm not bullying I was asking a legit question new friend.
>>
>>66127524
poop jokes are better
>>
File: blurredlines-1.jpg (46 KB, 1000x701) Image search: [Google]
blurredlines-1.jpg
46 KB, 1000x701
>>
File: Duchamp_Fountaine.jpg (244 KB, 968x1024) Image search: [Google]
Duchamp_Fountaine.jpg
244 KB, 968x1024
>>66128937
not fishing for you's desu

im honestly pissed off if people actually go and bully marcel, it's pathetic. there's no redeeming quality to it. it's just nasty shit. y'all acting like he's poisoning the musical landscape and you're pest control or sumat.

im not all serious either tho, this is 4chan. JUST. wew. REEEEE. ad barf. and it still makes me laugh.

but please, bullying a young kid thats a bit awkward and passionate about music. why the hell. people are making up stories about meeting him and him being a dick so bad they want to ruin his image and be able to hate him.

it seems like a clear case of projection that these people wish they'd got involved in music so early on.

also feel like some of these people on this board would like to be authority figures. like when they say the music is shit, everyone listens to you and agrees because your opinion is so well informed and you are all that moves.

so boring.

thats one of many beauties about music and art. you can make up your own mind about it, and so can anyone else.

Wanting others to think like you do is a pretty disturbing personality trait and often hints to severe insecurities. it's basically a variation of xenophobia.

If you believe you feel an album and you believe in yourself you couldn't give a shit what anyone else feels about it, apart from just being interested in other people's opinions in a healthy way.

THERE ARE NO AUTHORITIES ON THE SUBJECT
AND MARCEL ISNT EITHER AND HE DOESNT WANT TO BE, HE JUST ENJOYS WRITING ABOUT IT.

music is a mystery and an eternal question to even the greatest of musicians, and that's what's so fascinating about it.

most importantly though, you have to feel it
it's the language/art that lies closest to our emotions i believe.
and dont misunderstand me, emotions can be understood too.
but emotions contain so much information it's practically indecipherable. so we'll probably always be grasping.
>>
>>66130514
Like I said I'm not bullying him. I'm asking him if he makes smart ass comments about others music do they or others at school do they take his shit or do they do something. It just seems like an awful thing to actually tell people their tastes are shit. This is high school why would you want to add encouragement like that for a bully? I mean hell maybe music is really cool now to teens, I have no idea. That's why I asked. I didn't get bullied in school but I also didn't talk shit on other peoples tastes. I would hope that if you listen to the things he does most people aren't gonna know what you're talking about or give a shit.
>>
>>66130793
marcel is homeschooled
>>
File: cutegif.gif (1004 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cutegif.gif
1004 KB, 400x400
that picture is weird as fuck but marcel has turned into quite a qt now.
>>
>>66130793
im sorry i didnt mean it for you really.
just more of a thing in general i tend to see on /mu/ and this thread was the last drop for me i couldnt take it anymore. so i wrote down some autistic shit. make of it what you want. Anyone that reads is welcome to do something with it lol just like any other post on here.
its not a big deal, im just a bit worried when adult people bully a young kid that writes about music. there must be something sitting not so right within them, i feel, and i just want to help out a bit.
>>
>>66130983
not that guy you're responding to but i totally get what you're saying. as of right now marcel isn't really doing anything that controversial other than writing about music and following his dream. i think it's pretty silly when /mu/ takes it to the extreme and really overreacts with it. music writers really aren't that different from you and i after all.
>>
>>66129210
I would beat the shit out of this whore
>>
>>66131224
why?
>>
>>66130910
Stop posting this marcel you look as fucking ugly as you did before
>>
>>66125701
is that a twink ive never seen the mbefore
>>
>>66125701
please link to his shit
>>
>>66133088
http://marcelsmusicjournal.com/
>>
>>66126133
he really gave stgstv a 2?
>>
>>66133154
yeah and he pretty much just hates anything done by animal collective in general
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.