[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember when this bitch, Grace Hilbig gave Yeezus a 2 out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
I remember when this bitch, Grace Hilbig gave Yeezus a 2 out of 5 (Gracefaces as she calls them) and she did it by listening to the iTunes SAMPLES of each song. BITCH LITERALLY NEVER EVEN LISTENED THE ALBUM AS A WHOLE WHY DO NORMIES DO SHIT LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66124682
>only listens to samples
>gives that piece of shit album a more accurate reivew than 99% of critics

lol
>>
I mean I haven't seen it, but she's technically a "comedy" channel so that might be the source of her reasoning you autistic fuck.

Not that I think she's that funny. Pretty qt though.
>>
okay found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50LyF-tMZHU

This is very obviously not a serious review you fucking sperg. Also her score is actually pretty accurate.
>>
File: redford.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
redford.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>66124698
first comment
best comment
>>
Its Kanye West, what did expect?
>>
Me too
>>
>>66124698
>>66124781
>>66124930
>ive never listened to a kanye album but he's terrible!
>>
>>66124765
I remember watching this when it came out and it cracked me up and it still does.

Of course she wasn't going to like it it's not her demographic. It's like asking a hip hop head to listen to and review a big metal album. The lack of knowledge/interest in the subject is what makes it funny.
>>
File: taurusmorelikeboreus.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
taurusmorelikeboreus.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>66125011
>>
>>66124682
So you want her to listen to it in it's entirety just so she can give it 1 star instead?
>>
>>66124765
This is really funny.

But yeah, Yeezuz kind of feels like watered down death grips with lyrics that are really cringey. Which is weird.
>>
>>66124682
huh?
kanye west is the definition of normie music
>>
>>66125453
>death grips with lyrics that are really cringey.

>Have a sad cum baby

Death grips wasn't the first experimental hip hop group either.
>>
>>66125495
That's why i said it's weird. Death Grips should feel cringier, but they don't.

I'm 90% certain it's because of Kanye's personality.
>>
>>66125552
No it's all subjective. I find Death Grips 10x cringer than Kanye.
>>
>>66124765
Hey this is actually pretty good, not cringe at all.
>>
>>66124781
>comment
>>
>>66125700
May be because you're just low t, that's all
>>
>>66126355
>low t

Go back to /r9k/ goes to the gym and stay there please
>>
>>66126426
>/r9k/
>hightest
Could've fooled me, buddyboy
>>
same score as scaruffi
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.