[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most overrated shit of the 90s along with Nevermind.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
This is the most overrated shit of the 90s along with Nevermind.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>66121913
it's nearly 20 years later and I still listen to it.
>>
are two headed boy pt1 and oh comely the best songs in this masterpiece?
>>
Prove yourself right by naming a 90s album that can top it
>>
TWO
>>
>>66122054
JESUS
>>
>>66122059
CHRISTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>66122047
easy

Laughing Stock
Selected Ambient Works 85-92
Soundtracks for the Blind
>>
>>66122047
Loveless
Homogenic
The Downward Spiral
OK Computer
Siamese Dream
>>
fucking neo-/mu/
>>
>>66122099
Once again, Neutral Meme Hotel fans can't explain why this shit is so good, so they dismiss any criticism as "bait" or "neo-/mu/".
>>
File: 1461196171454.jpg (13 KB, 190x287) Image search: [Google]
1461196171454.jpg
13 KB, 190x287
>>66122067
>>66122073
>>
>>66122172
Mind explaining why ITAOTS is better than all of these?
>>
>>66122125
because it is part of the /mu/-core essential and that's why it is good, neo-/mu/
>>
>>66122067
>>66122073
those are some good albums but I personally like ITAOTS more
>>
>>66121913
>no Protip: you can't
You've already proven yourself wrong
>>
>>66122196
niga... ill explain it to you one by one
>laughing stock
yeah i wish i was laughing this album is boring as fuck more like snooze stock watup
>selected ambient works 85-92
yeah how many time did you spend to "select" those because they all suck
>soundtracks for the blind
makes blind people want to go deaf too lmao
>>66122073
>loveless
i cant hear shit why would you spend like a million dollars to make your album purposely sound like shite
>homogenic
why do i want to hear an old woman moaning over bleep and bloop
>the downward spiral
pretty much describes how this album starts ok and goes to shit very quickly
>ok computer
it's just edgy coldplay
>siamese dream
bald dude can't sing for shit and they ripped off neu!
>>
>>66122430
Top kek, shallow criticism that fails to analyze the music or instrumentation.

Meanwhile, ITAOTS is filled with generic chord progression, pathetically simple acoustic guitar tracks and garbage instrumentation.
>>
>>66122067
>>66122073
Valiant effort, but the thing is that In the Aeroplane Pber the Sea encapsulates the human condition in such a way that those albums simply don't
>>
File: 1460344210189.jpg (52 KB, 615x580) Image search: [Google]
1460344210189.jpg
52 KB, 615x580
>>66121913
>another itaots bait thread
Not even NMH best
>>
>>66122047
There's only one for me and that's Grace
>>
>>66122488
>ITAOTS is filled with generic chord progression, pathetically simple acoustic guitar tracks and garbage instrumentation.
not that guy, and I do think a lot of those albums are better than itaots, but your criticism is terrible and filled with buzzwords
>>
ALL THESE FUCKING ALBUMS IN THIS THREAD AND OF ALL EXISTENCE ARE BAD AND IM LOSING MY MIND AAAAAASAAAAH WACKA FUCKING FLOCKA FUCK YOU ALL I HATE THIS BOARD WITH ALL MY HEART I HATE YOU ALL I HATE MY LIFE FUCK YOU FUCKYYOU IM GONNA KILL MYSELF I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL I FUCKING HATE YOU I SHIT ON YOU I PISS ON YOU I KISS MY MOMS MOUTH IN HER SLEEP AND SHIT IN HER MOUTH BECAUSE IM A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING AND FUCK MUSIC AND FUCK YOU MU I FUCKING HATE YOU SHITY ALBUM SHIT MUSIC SHIT EVEYTHING I WANT TO OPOOP MYSELF OUT AND DIE IN A SMELLY TURD DEATH FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>66122544
>I KISS MY MOMS MOUTH IN HER SLEEP

I love straight shotacon too anon
>>
>>66122047
soft bulletin
>>
>>66122527
muh nigga
>>
>>66122490
I understand where you're coming from and you value emotional content a lot and that's totally fine. ITAOTS is easily one of the most emotional albums out there. But I value interesting soundscapes more than emotion so I personally feel that a lot of the albums those two guys mentioned trump ITAOTS.
>>
>>66122665
Same here

soundscapes > muh feels
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.