[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working on an alternate version of this album, removing the features
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: whyflower.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
whyflower.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
Working on an alternate version of this album, removing the features from it completely.

Anyone on /mu/ interested in this?
>>
>>66117606
No
>>
I'm interested, some of the better songs were ruined by rapping.
>>
>>66117606
Yes

It won't fix the abomination that is Wildflower, but it might help. Album fanedits have always been something I consider interesting.
>>
>>66117606
What? Are you insane? Fuck you, the features are good

>>66118137
You really need to kill yourself immediately, and I mean that
>>
>>66118345
rude
>>
The features didn't detract from the album though. They just didn't add anything (except Camp Lo in Because I'm Me, what a track)
>>
>>66118359
shutup bitch i'll fucking kill you
>>
holy shit OP thank you so much please dont mess it up just take off dannys whole appearance, dooms, and the one on messy eater and the album is good.
>>
>>66117606

take out frankie and remove danny brown from wozard

all the rest of the rapping is fine desu.

maybe I should do an edit of yr edit
>>
>>66117606
>>66119014
or maybe you should both kill yourselves
>>
>>66118345
>man, Wildflower sucks!
>I need to stop people who like it posting so I can feel superior about my opinions
>I know! I'll pretend I love the album and act really vile towards people that hate it, the fags who like it will be too embarrassed to post
Good trolling senpai!
>>
>>66119061
>caring this much about how people enjoy their music.
your probably the same kind of autist that sits through songs he cant stand because he doesn't wanna "ruin the artists vision"
>>
t b h i would be happy with an edit that just removed Frankie Sinatra and added a smooth transition from Because I'm Me to Subways. I wasn't even a part of the Frankie Sinatra hate initially but when i heard it in the context of the album it just stood out like a sore thumb and it gets old after a while. I've had the album on repeat and i just start it at Subways but i still like the intro :(
>>
>>66119451
btw im a huge fan of DOOM and Danny Brown i just think the song is annoying af and ruins the flow of the album
>>
>>66119061

I was waiting for this album to come out before I did that. But it turns out it's pretty good on the whole and life in general is slowly getting better so I'll postpone it for now if you don't mind anon
>>
>>66119086
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
File: bbrvTAb.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
bbrvTAb.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>taking off the features from Because I'm Me and Wozard of Iz
>>
>>66120704
Because I'm me wasn't offensive like the other ones I don't mind it, but on wozard as a contender for best song without Danny but Danny just kills it completely just like Frankie
>>
OP you done?
>>
Please post it when you complete it
>>
I'll listen to it for posterity sake, even if the features are good.
>>
underage pls go
>>
OP pls
>>
File: 1457691381055.png (635 KB, 782x743) Image search: [Google]
1457691381055.png
635 KB, 782x743
>>66118102
Oh my god so much this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.