[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl who listens to Mac DeMarco and Father John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: paypay.png (302 KB, 444x420) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
302 KB, 444x420
Would you date a girl who listens to Mac DeMarco and Father John Misty?
>>
neither of those are bad

mac isn't great but he's far better than the alternatives
>>
>>66115918
Is she hot?
>>
I'm not American so nobody here listens to that shit.
>>
>>66115918
my gf is asian and those are her fav two artists. but she is awful in bed. and is a stupid fucking vegan
gonna dump her soon
>>
>>66115936
I know they're not bad, but I've heard they become tumblr memes.
>>66115940
Yes
>>66115959
I'll enjoy my freedom for you
>>66115961
hahahahaha
>>
>>66115918
yeah
>>66115973
>caring about things
>>
No. Not even joking. You can't be ideologically sound and still praise that shit.
>>
Yes, only music related reason to not date a girl is if she refuses to ever give any of my music a chance.

I understand if she doesn't like it but at least listen to it.
>>
>>66116313
Listening to it and praising it are different, there are some albums that I like that I realize are at best a 6/10.

If someone really did go around claiming that these artists are geniuses then that would be a problem.
>>
>>66115918
yes, im not in any position to be picky and neither is 99% of mu
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>66115918
I'll take whatever I can get at this point
>>
I'd like to feel my penis inside a vagina, yes
>>
>>66115973
>i've heard they become tumblr memes
This doesn't mean anything. Who gives a flying fuck what people think online?
>>
>>66116362
This
>>
mac demarco yes, father john misty no.
if you dont like rock and roll nightclub or makeout videotape you have shit taste
>>
>>66117525
and ying yang too
>>
>>66117678
when i said makeout videotape i meant their output as a whole, so yeah
>>
>>66115918
>Would you date a girl...
yes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.