[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 127x186) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 127x186
Did anyone else notice that Kanye reverted Feedback to its original version? At least he did on Spotify.

>Kanye West General
>>
it's the newer version on both tidal and spotify for me
>>
>>66114939
hmm... then is it just mine that's goofed? i wonder why
>>
Can somebody explain me the appeal of this guy? Genuinely curious, not shitposting.
>>
>>66114852
the original is way better i dont stream music though so i wouldnt know
>>
>>66115034
he's a very eccentric character, and more than likely has a serious mental disorder, if not more than one
a lot of people stan him because he's able to, at least most of the time, successfully paint a picture of his mental state through his music. whether you enjoy his music or not is neither here nor there, but people are always going to have an infatuation with famous people, especially musicians, with mental disorders. it's been like that for awhile, look at how many people are still sucking kurt cobain's dick through the dirt ffs!
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 310x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 310x800
>>66115034
His production and flow is God-tier, but his lyrics are kind of bland, his lyrics used to be amazing on MBDTF and before MBDTF (old bleached asshole Kanye) but they suck now and have sucked since he released yeezus but despite his shitty present lyrics he still is my favorite artist. Also, he's cool cause he's autistic like the rest of us on mu.
>>
>>66115034
He's a genuine guy. He is responsible for bringing more than a decade of great and iconic music and his passion for his ideas is contagious. And all the people I see that are genuinely turned off by him, only make me more drawn to him, the same way I'm drawn to Emperor Trump
>>
:^DDDDDDDDDDDDD
he unruined it!
but desu i dont stream and i haven't updated my copy, anything new worthwhile?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 472x360
>>66115225
How come an aspie like Kanye can get a bad bitch but a chad like me can't.
>>
>>66115320
because hes talented, rich, confident, and cute. You're none of those things.
>>
>>66115320
'People ask me a lot about my drive. I think it comes from, like, having a sexual addiction at a really young age. Look at the drive that people have to get sex - to dress like this and get a haircut and be in the club in the freezing cold at 3 A.M., the places they go to pick up a girl. If you can focus the energy into something valuable, put that into work ethic.' - Kanye West
>>
>>66114852
>Listening to Kanye
>on Spotify
Lel
>>
>>66115184
>>66115225
>>66115293
Interesting. What album should I listen to first?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 564x376
>>66115358
>>
File: fXQtU7M.jpg (30 KB, 380x392) Image search: [Google]
fXQtU7M.jpg
30 KB, 380x392
>>66115309
He added Saint Pablo as the last track. Wasn't a huge fan of it desu

>>66115362
what's wrong friend? :^) Too patrician?
>>
>>66115396
he's not wrong
>>
>>66114852
did he update it again recently, I think I have the June 19th edition.
>>
>>66115395
chronological order, if you wanna listen to him slowly lose his mind
>>
>>66115395
mbdtf or college dropout if you like samples, never start with yeezus or tlop or graduation
>>
>>66115451
Idk about Patrician. Never managed to fall for his music. I know he is talented, generally good, been around for some time now and has exceptional work ethic. but still it just does not move me like it does others. I guess to me he's the Hilary Clinton of music.
>>
>>66115395
Because Kanye has such a good discography picking any of his seven albulms to get into him as an artist would be okay, but he does have one slow grower albulm and that is 808s and heartbreak so I don't think you should start with that one but any other is fine.
>>
>>66115395
>>66115552
I was actually gonna recommend TLOP or Graduation, or 808s and heartbreak, because I love almost every song that those albums have
>>
>>66115573
That Clinton analogy is good when the topic is his music, and when it comes to making an analogy for his personality I'd say he's like trump.
>>
>>66115626
This site is 18+ faggot gtfo
>>
File: image.gif (606 KB, 402x543) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
606 KB, 402x543
>>66115659
>implying I'm not an adult
I listen to Kanye there's your proof.
>>
>>66115626
Nah man, his personality is like Putin.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.