[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Frank Zappa.jpg (8 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
Frank Zappa.jpg
8 KB, 227x222
Wich album should I listen to first?
>>
Freak out
>>
Get your spork ready, its about to get REAL RANDUM

xD!
>>
The recent Road Tapes live albums are really good.
>>
Toxicity
>>
>>66114680
apostrophe' its a pretty accessible album
>>
>>66114916
Kek
>>
Listen to Hot Rats, Apostrophe, and Freak Out, and depending on which you like most, start from there and seek out ones that are more similar :)
>>
>>66114916
Funny I was just listening to SOAD today and thought "they must really be Zappa fans"
>>
>>66114680
For me it was Apostrophe. I was eighteen when I heard it and it made a big impression
>>
>>66114680
I started with Joe's Garage, but Apostrophe ' is probably one of his easiest albums. If you want less of a conceptual album but almost the same, try Over-nite Sensation.
>>
>>66114680
You Are What You Is
Freak Out!

then every other song you'll ever care about or need and a few you don't are all on Strictly Commerical and Ditties and Beer

there, done
>>
>>66114680
Apostraphe' and Hot Rats are good intro albums.
>>
Hot Rats, Joe's Garage, One Size Fits All.
>>
"shut up and play your guitar ".
>>
>>66114778
Ong hiiiii muh naym is katy! *holds up spork* XD
>>
>>66114778
normies hate zappa kill yourself numale
>>
>>66114680
go chronologically. Start with Freak Out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.