[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (554 KB, 1159x986) Image search: [Google]
image.png
554 KB, 1159x986
daily reminder
>>
Yes?
>>
>>66107241
What's am I supposed to see here? The rating? They're both on par. Now fuck off.
>>
Big hype albums always have inflated RYM ratings at first
>>
It'll average off later, it's grown on me but i can see it being 3.6 at most
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (346 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
346 KB, 560x560
>>66107241
"keyboards"
>>
That's pretty abysmal for a new release though. AMSP was a 4.3 for a few days after release.
>>
Daily reminder that Propellerheads are the superior mainstream sample-based group.

Daily reminder that Kid Koala is the superior tunrablism musician.

Daily reminder that the random guy on Bandcamp whose album got memed as a new Avalanches record did The Avalanches better than they just did on Wildflower.

Daily reminder that you're all tasteless drones and that no amount of ironic and post-ironic responses will change this fact. Had this album been released under a name different to The Avalanches you all would be shitting over it.
>>
>>66107527
>Daily reminder that Propellerheads are the superior mainstream sample-based group.
>Daily reminder that Kid Koala is the superior tunrablism musician.

is this... bait?
>>
File: bait.png (332 KB, 1000x3500) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
332 KB, 1000x3500
>>66107553
>>
>>66107527
>Daily reminder that you're all tasteless drones and that no amount of ironic and post-ironic responses will change this fact. Had this album been released under a name different to The Avalanches you all would be shitting over it.

Very true
>>
>>66107527
are you on fucking meth?

a) this is one of their worst songs
b) on one of their worst albums
c) and they suck as a band in general
>>
>>66107553
no it's turny
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.