[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: httt.jpg (138 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
httt.jpg
138 KB, 700x700
This is great, why does everyone put it so low on their radiohead lists?
>>
I put it number 1
>>
Because it sounds like the Willy Wonka soundtrack
>>
>>66106481

I still think it's their second weakest (Pablo Honey being the first). After three great albums in a row it's a bit of a letdown
>>
>>66106481
It has some of their best songs, but also some of their worst. I would say it's better than OK Computer.
>>
>>66106481
Aside from IR, it is their best album cover.
>>
>>66106591
this. Make it
>2+2=5
>Sail to the Moon
>Go to Sleep (with amazing live solo they always play since realising it was the ideal version of the song)
>Where I End and You Begin
>The Gloaming (basement bassline edition)
>There There
>I Will
>Myxomatosis
>Scatterbrain
>A Wolf at The Door
Other songs are mostly pretty good but they belong in B-sides if the album is to keep the compactness and quality of the previous albums
>>
>>66106690
I like Sit Down Stand Up too
also, sort of new to Radiohead, who does the vocals on A Wolf at The Door?
>>
>>66106709
Thom himself.
And I used to like Sit Down Stand Up too, seems a little too melodramatic now. Have fun exploring their discography, man
>>
>>66106762
wow, sounds nothing like him.
thanks man, i only put off getting into them for so long because i hated their fanbase and thoms voice, but i've gotten used to it now
>>
>>66106681
Agreed, though Kid A is close
>>
>>66106690
Pretty good track list. I like it better than the alternative tracklist Thom did.

The problem with HTTT is definitely the lack of compactness/cohesiveness.
>>
>>66106481
It has its strong moments but the band had to put it together in less than a month and the album therefore suffered. It should have been way shorter even Thom said so. Theres an alternate tracklist for it thats way shorter and better
>>
>>66108597
whats the official alt tracklist?
>>
>>66106481
sail to the moon is the shit.
>>
>>66108918

>there there

>the gloaming

>sail to the moon

>sit down. stand up

>go to sleep

>where i end and you begin

>scatterbrain

>2+2=5

>myxomatosis

>a wolf at the door
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.