[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a big fan of 1st and 2nd wave styles of trap like Gucci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 21savage3.jpg (70 KB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
21savage3.jpg
70 KB, 375x250
I'm a big fan of 1st and 2nd wave styles of trap like Gucci Mane, Chief Keef, Migos etc. but I'm having a lot of trouble understanding the new wave. I've listened to Lil Uzi vs. The World and Lil Boat and can't really get into them. Does anyone have any recommendations?
>>
For Uzi, LUV is Rage is a much better album. Yachty is trash. Gucci still makes music so just listen to him
>>
>>66106330
Blacks have tattoos on their faces and wonder why nobody employs them. IT'S BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A MURDERED YOU FUCKING RETARD.
>>
yachty is not trash don't listen to that guy, Minnesota is one of the best songs released this year
>>
>>66106486
my other points still hold
>>
Do you like Travis Scott?
>>
>>66106486
Yeah nah but he has some good features

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cesyyV7zg
>>
>>66106626
absolute garbage anon and I'm a big fan of lil boat
>>
>>66106330
listen to thugger's slime seasons and ds2 by future if you don't like a single song from those give up
>>
>>66106683
Actually I couldn't get into those really, I thought Rodeo and SremmLife easier to get into
>>
>>66106683
i've listened to all of them. they're all classics, but they aren't new wave trap.
>>
>>66106330
Smoke more weed and take Xanax
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.