[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I write music like him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (611 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611 KB, 670x670
How do I write music like him?
>>
>get your mates in a house with a bunch of instruments
>don't let them leave
>beat the shit out of them
>record what they play after a month of this
>do a Howlin' Wolf impression over the top
>>
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2009/03/captain-beefhearts-10-commandments-of-guitar-playing.html
>>
>>66104405
be rndum
>>
>>66104405
Acid and a lack of a filter
>>
>>66104442
>also support band w your parents money
>starve them so severely a member signs up for welfare so the band may recieve a block of govt cheese monthly
>>
>>66104442
9 months. Also, starvation and poverty to the point where they rob grocery stores to get by. Also, force them to sleep on the floor in the corners of an empty large room with no blankets. Also practice is 13 hours a day and most of the food they even get is soybeans, one serving a day. Also, lots of hash smoking.
>>
Banp
>>
>>66104405
listen to the birds
>>
>>66104405
Take psychedelic drugs and lock yourself in a room with only a pen and a book of paper
>>
in the summertime when the weather is hot!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.