[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ten Walls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
Does he really deserve to have his career destroyed? It sounds like modern witch hunting to me
>>
who
>>
>>66103065
Exactly
>>
his tunes were shit regardless
>>
>>66103065
are you illiterate? "ten walls"
>>
>>66103041
didn't he compare homosexuals to pedophiles or something

that's pretty bad
>>
>>66103144
>has unpopular opinion
>"I disagree with you! I'm going to make sure that your life is ruined and you can never have a normal life again!"
>>
>>66103265
who ruined his life?
>>
>>66103041
No. He has the freedom to express any opinion he wants to. His career being "destroyed" is not a fair consequence at all. He even apologized. Sure he said some stupid shit, shit I don't agree with, etc. We shouldn't really care regardless. Putting entertainers on a moral pedestal and then freaking out whenever their image becomes less than ideal is a futile thing to harp on. People, famous or not, are human. They are bound to slip up and or act/think outside of the social dogma once in a while. (Unless they are breaking the law, of course. Then let the state do the punishment.)

That being said, I'm still going to say that Ten Walls should have been aware of the natural consequences of making such statements. If I was in his shoes with his opinions, I would have kept them to myself. However, this doesn't negate the fact that Ten Walls had the right to voice his opinion, and his audience should have had the discipline to separate the art from the artist.
>>
>>66103265
>>
>>66103722
Hahahaha

This is such a perfect rebuttal to the 'you're suppressing his free speech, artists aren't perfect, etc' argument.

>>66103661
>>66103265
You two can fuck off, por favor. There's having an opinion (i.e., thinking Lithuania is a shit country), and then there's being a bigoted fuck. I'm not going to tolerant the latter.
>>
>>66103774
you sound emotionally invested in this
keep on with the witch hunting kid, there will come a day when you commit a mistake and hope people are able to forgive you
>>
>>66103265
>>66103661

>what is personal responsibility

if you feel that calling an entire demographic a bunch of "pedophiles", SPECIALLY when said demographic are a big part of your fanbase, then you deserve everything and every witch hunt that comes your way

fucking idiots
>>
>>66103774
>raping kids is the same as having a different opinion

Fuck you.
>>
>>66103661
He equated homosexuals to paedophiles m8. There's saying stupid shit and then there's that. Especially considering the history of the scene he's in.
>>
If I make rap music and I decide to come out of the closet and go on record saying that I hate niggers, then do not act surprised and use the 'MUH UNFAIR WITCH HUNT' card when it backfires and you get shunned from the industry

he had literally no reason to call them out. he dug his own grave. he is a shitty dj/producer that made his living literally playing his shit tunes in the festival circuit to people, a lot of them who were gay. All he had to do was to keep his mouth shut. But naaaah I'm going to call all gays "pedophiles" and hope nothing comes out of it amirite?

people defending him are truly class A morons. I am not even attacking his message, I am attacking the fact that his inbred slav brain thought it was a good idea to said such thing online. the dude literally made his living in one of the most homosex friendly music scenes out there.
>>
>>66103924
But they are both mentally diseased people who need to sort their shit out.
>>
>>66103041
>talk shit about fags
>fags don't want to hire you
It's the free market at work
>>
>>66103924
They're both identifiable by the same mechanisms. It's more likely than not they're two sides of the same coin.

Now if he equated homosexuality to child molestation, that's when it is too far into personal opinion.
>>
>>66103951
Pretty much this.
If someone said "all people who browse /mu/ are rapists" in complete sincerity, would you willingly work with them?
>>
>>66103951

B-BUT HE WAS JUST SPEAKING HIS MIND K?!
FUCKING LIBERAL PC MEDIA WITCH HUNT WHAAAA
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SAY STUPID HATEFUL THINGS WITHOUT SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES
HE WAS JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>66103774
>>66103854
>>66103932
>>66103951
the scene turned him into a scapegoat for all the lgbt issues with persecution. it's vindictive and vicious
>>
File: Gay-kiss.jpg (53 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
Gay-kiss.jpg
53 KB, 600x392
don't insult the people who pay you dumbass. especially the lgbt community who is starving for a reason to insist they're endangered
>>
>>66103936
>>66103969
I mean, it's retarded to call people that make up a sizable portion of the scene paedophiles. This guy said it better >>66103951. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>66104027
they're not "the" people that pay him
stop with this meme that electronic music is a gay invention or that the people within the scene are majority lgbt, it simply isn't true
>>
>>66104001
>the scene turned him into a scapegoat for all the lgbt issues with persecution. it's vindictive and vicious

actually he did that himself the second he equated gays with pedophiles. Equating people in gay relationships with people who fuck little kids is the "vindictive and vicious" part

he is literally persecuting them btw. Of course the lgtbbq community will use him as a scapegoat BECAUSE he willingly decided to become one

keep defending him tho

>B-BUT GUYS THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SOMEBODY CALLING YOU A KID DIDDLER IS NOT THAT BAD K?
>>
>>66104052
fags and pedos all need to be killed
>>
>>66104096
Sure. But only a complete fucking mongoloid would post that on facebook.
>>
>>66104096
why?
>>
>>66104059
>stop with this meme that electronic music is a gay invention or that the people within the scene are majority lgbt, it simply isn't true

well as you can actually see, they have enough clout to ruin his career. and electronic music is one of the most, if not THE most gay-friendly scene out there. To argue this is absolutely retarded

feel like ostraticizing a large part of your own scene? be ready to face the consequences.
>>
>>66104052
Oh yeah I'm not arguing that, he is a complete idiot for making that comment. I just wanted to make the point that the people arguing they aren't basically the same thing are just ignoring facts.
>>
>>66104088
dude literally all he did was a facebook post. literally
he's being crucified in social media and any other outlets since then, denied job, essentially dehumanized even though he came out and apologized more than once and released a track with a transgender artist on a lgbt website
he's the one being persecuted
>>
>>66104141
>>66103936
>>
>>66104176
are you kidding me. employers themselves check what you post on facebook. it's serious what you post on their using your real name.
He dug his own grave
that transgender artist is the equivalent of a token black friend to prove your not racist
>>
>>66104176
>denied a job
No, he has a job. He still makes music.
>>
>>66104176

>You know what I will do today? I will call out a large part of the people who pay to see me "pedophiles" because they are gay. I won't do it in an anon forum, nah fuck that, I will do it in the one platform where the entire world can see my bigoted opinions. Did I mention a lot of gay people go to the festivals that put food on my table? Ok just making sure, anyway here it goes "GAYS ARE THE SAME AS PEDOPHILES" omg why are there people reacting so bad? I just spoke my mind guys chill out what am I being kicked out of every festival because a large part of their clients don't like being called pedos? whaaaaa not fair stop "dehumanizing" me at least I didn't dehumanize gays when I called them pedos

you are a fucking retard and you should kill youself for being unable to process how idiotic tenwalls and your own thought process are
>>
>>66103774
>You two can fuck off, por favor. There's having an opinion (i.e., thinking Lithuania is a shit country), and then there's being a bigoted fuck. I'm not going to tolerant the latter.

This is completely immaterial. Anyone can go and assume that shitting on Lithuania is also an act of bigotry. Anyways, like I said. Ten Walls should have considered the natural consequences yes, but at the end of the day you are there for his music. Like I said, crimes are another thing. But dissenting opinions isn't something you should care about with an artist.

>>66103854
He doesn't deserve to lose his career over his actions. That being said, his statements are an act of stupidity and he's suffering the (obvious) consequences.

>>66103951
That's fair.

>>66103969
I don't agree with everything to say but a distinction does have to be made. Being a pedophile doesn't always mean you commit sexual crimes towards children.
>>
>>66104276
>He doesn't deserve to lose his career over his actions

words have consequences, faggot. If he wanted to spout idiotic opinions, he had the entire fucking internet to do so anonymously.

I am not saying he deserves to lose whatever mediocre career he had. but people have lost their careers for less than that.
>>
>>66104240
>>66104259
he commited a mistake, he apologized. more than once. he's not hitler, he's not a criminal, he's just some ignorant slav that was suddenly turn into the LGBT community's nemesis. it's mob mentality and it's dangerous
the fact that you're telling me to kill myself shows how emotionally invested you're therefore this is my last post itt
>>
>>66104419
>it's mob mentality and it's dangerous
it is and thats why you don't say shit to lgbt and jews period unless you're okay with being poor.
it's common sense man
>>
>>66104419

just because he apologized doesn't mean people should and have to forget. are you in elementary school?

they're completely entitled to not associating with him. its called "personal decision"

grow the fuck up
>>
>>66104385
Have you even read a word I typed? There is no disagreement between us.
>>
>>66103661
>his audience should have had the discipline
literally hitler
>>
>>66104560
I concede. I believe that the audience should have had the discipline to separate the art from the artist, but as music listeners they have a right to listen to music however they want to.

The bulk of my point still stands but >>66103951
admittedly made me amend my argument.
>>
being a dance music producer and saying horrible homophobic things is like being a white hip-hop artist and saying horrible racist (anti-black) things

he no longer has any place in the dance music scene and rightfully so
>>
File: 1406294868839.png (3 MB, 720x3662) Image search: [Google]
1406294868839.png
3 MB, 720x3662
>>66103041
Who even is this Ten Walls cunt? Never heard of him. EDM shite?
>>
>talk shit about fags
>fags talk shit about you and don't want to make business with you
>"N-NOT FAIR!"
>>
>>66103924
It does make sense though.

The way human can be attracted to the same gender they can also be attracted to children.

Being a pedophile doesn't mean you're a child molester, it means that you somehow developed a sexual attraction to children, similiar to developing homosexuality...
>>
>lgbt people make up a huge chunk of his audience
>compares them to pedophiles
>they dont wanna give him money anymore
>>66103951
god bless the usa
>>
>>66104259
>>66104259
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.