[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: bands that started strong and then got bad for a while and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: Jc_cock.jpg (66 KB, 290x250) Image search: [Google]
Jc_cock.jpg
66 KB, 290x250
ITT: bands that started strong and then got bad for a while and then got good again
>>
Swans obv
>>
>>66094537
the mars volta
>>
>>66094547
Are you dissing Angels of Light?

Because I think this shithead's dissing Angels of Light.
>>
>>66094607
More like Angels of Shite
>>
>>66094607
no, i think he might dissing the 90's folk rock era
>>
>>66094537
weezer
>>
>>66094642
still waiting for them to get good again and also be good at the beginning
>>
blink-182
>>
>>66094667
oh SHIT
>>
King Crimson
>>
>>66094800
I'll bite. When was their bad phase?
>>
korn
>>
GY!BE
>>
Johnny Cash
>>
Rancid
>>
>>66094537
Weezer
>>
nofx
>>
Red Hot Chili Peppers, the new album was pretty good
>>
>>66094642
/thread
>>
>>66094915
I wouldn't say bad, but Poseidon/Lizard/Islands sounds uninspired compared to their other works
>>
>>66094703
they're like the opposite man. they started off bad (cheshire cat, dude ranch, buddha) got good (enema of the state, take off your pants and jacket, self titled), and are now at their worst (neighbourhoods, california)
>>
>>66094937
when were korn ever good
>>
File: sigh.jpg (35 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
35 KB, 554x439
>>66095083
>I wouldn't say bad, but Poseidon/Lizard/Islands sounds uninspired compared to their other works
H-HOW DARE YOU, THAT'S... completely agreeable.
For some reason I didn't realize that was a possibility.
>>
>>66094537
Bob Dylan
David Bowie
Deftones
Pink Floyd
>>
>>66095228
David Bowie, definitely
>>
>>66095126
when scaruffi said so.
>>
Daft Punk

RAM is their best album
>>
>>66095228
Pink Floyd never got out of their bad state.
>>
>>66095343
not their second one.
>>
>>66094537
weezer
>>
>>66094537
The Flaming Lips
>>
>>66095343
"I MUST ALWAYS GO AGAINST THE POPULAR OPINION" Jesus Christ you people get annoying. Pink Floyd has always been good, just because they got famous doesnt mean they went bad, doesnt happen to good bands like them.
>>
>>66095104
>Dude Ranch
>bad
fuck off
>>
>>66095280
disagree
it's their most polished, but certainly not their best
I think Discovery is their best, but I would entertain an argument for Homework
Human After All is the only mediocre daft punk album
>>
>>66095383
Why you so butthurt?
You immediately jump to the conclusion that the dude is being contrary simply to be contrary.
I agree with him.
I like their material with Syd best and I don't really care for their post Waters stuff.
>>
>>66095524
Same, I don't know how that being a contrarian. I'm pretty sure most agree that post-Waters material was poorer. I think OP thought that they meant Pink Floyd was always bad, not Pink Floyd was in a bad state and never got out of it. Probably a confusion.
>>
Your mom
>>
Smashing Pumpkins
>>
>>66095839
kek
>implying she gets better after becoming a mom
>>
>>66095228
>Deftones
Gore is literally the only bad thing they've done, and it's not even bad. It's just subpar
>>
>>66095228
Pink Floyd literally died in a long, protracted series of farts.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.