[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are drake fans so cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why are drake fans so cancer?
>>
hip hop and metal fans are fucking awful
>>
If Drake and Kendrick had the same record sales there would be no debate about who's better but unfortunately since Drake appeals to a wider audience there are always going to be people who can't into Kendrick and think Drake is better when he's not even very good
>>
>>66092928
DUDE. I'm a fan of hip-hop. FUCK YOU!.
>>
Cuz drake got the succ
>>
>>66092891
>lot of bangers so the lyrics must be good
fuck man.
>>
>>66092928
wtf I hate hip hop and metal now
>>
Drake is garbage
It actually makes me so mad that even fags like you that hate him still feel the need to pay constant attention to him and spread his fame

Like, fuck you
ignore him
don't feed him attention
let him rot
let the normies that """""like""""" his music move on to the next garbage fad
>>
Iyrtitl is objectively better than To Shit a Butterknife
>>
>>66093334
>To Shit a Butterknife
holy fuck I'm laughing so fucking hard dude wtf I hate Kendrick now
>>
File: 1466549008731.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466549008731.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>66093308
>still feel the need to pay constant attention to him and spread his fame
Because this is a music board you retard.
Also. What are you doing in this thread?'
>>
>>66093308
>spread the fame of one of the most popular artist
You're the problem.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.