[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (44 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
44 KB, 560x560
It's not like this was terrible, but it's so generic and forgettable. I made it through and probably won't ever come back to it. Is it because Tom left are is blink just done?
>>
Yup, now that nuBlink is confirmed failure and Sum 41 was never not a joke can out boy Nathan save this summer with a Life Sux tier EP?
>>
>>66085370
i liked it. fun summer record

apparently they're doing an EP later this year with darker more experimental shit tho
>>
>Is it because Tom left

Yes

As simple as that

Neighborhoods is a great album and a natural progression from their self-titled

This album is a weak and shallow attempt to sound like old Blink but without any of the songwriting ability
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgtp9eL3w2c
>>
Is it just me or has this album got a lot more discussion/hype than Neighborhoods?

Which is kind of weird, since Neighborhoods was the real reunion album.

I have a theory (maybe I'm just projecting) that a lot of OG Blink fans still haven't had enough time to be nostalgic about them in 2011, a lot of us moving on to more "mature" music and not bothering looking back.

But now 5 years later and a lot of us in our mid 20's were re-entering heavy nostalgia mode
>>
File: Untitled.png (728 KB, 717x867) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
728 KB, 717x867
http://www.avclub.com/review/everything-about-blink-182s-new-record-limp-includ-238790

JUST
>>
Not a fan of this album. There are maybe two or three catchy songs that I liked, the rest were like others said, so forgettable. Wish they actually had more Skiba (Mark is such a fucking boring singer in this album my god..), catchier guitar riffs (I liked the Kings of the weekend heavy riff and wish they would of had more like that), and a less "scrambled" record, none of the songs really flowed together at all.

I really liked Neighborhoods in comparison to this maybe because my favorite album, Untitled was so good.
>>
I liked the 3 singles and California and San Diego on my first listen through for the whole album. Probably another one or two that will catch on with me. Good news about the album later this year.
>>
>>66087111
Add on Left Alone and Home ISALP and that is half the album minus the 2 joke songs.
>>
>the best riff on the album is wasted on a 30 minute joke finale song

What did they mean by this?
>>
DEAR HEAD
SHUT UP
i can't listen no more
>>
>>66086876
neighborhoods is honestly their best album. as much as I love their earlier skater-punk stuff, I was always wanting something more serious, and it gave me that.
>>
>>66087325

Neighborhoods is Untitled: Part 2 and it rules and is completely unique in its own right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.