[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FlyLo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: feat-flying-lotus-crazy.jpg (48 KB, 472x312) Image search: [Google]
feat-flying-lotus-crazy.jpg
48 KB, 472x312
Now don't get mad, I love Flying Lotus. But what does he do in the studio? Does he play any instruments? Is he composing the songs by himself, or produce them? I don't really know where to position him in the artist/producer spectrum.
>>
He throws the word 'rape' around as if it is a joke to be made of, to be honest I have lost respect for him and will not support or listen to his music anymore.
>>
>>66079491
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking poor excuse of a human
>>
>>66079491
speaking as a rape victim i can say grow a fucking sack do you like his music or not who gives a shit what he says or does as long as the beats are dope i'm not his fucking mother wtf bro who gives a shit jesus
>>
He does record a couple brain feeder buddies for the track. Thundercat for his bass specifically. but his production is legit. Read a article on SOS about Kendricks Lamar's Engineer and he talks about the Wesley Theory song having around 1000 tracks in it. crazy
>>
>>66079366
I think he plays his instruments but he definitely has helpers. Like Thundercat for example, these two seem like good friends.
>>
>>66079491
>wah wah I'm a millionaire host lost some money a rapper (raper) raped me
Flylo really needs to grow up and realize rape is never funny
>>
>>66079366
A producer is an artist you idiot, there's no spectrum
>>
>>66079535
>duuuude rape is not to be laughed at 9 out of 2 women are vicitms of rape can't you see we live in a rape culture

kek I hate this board more by the minute
>>
>>66079366
>>66079568
what this guy said. There is no line to be drawn
>>
>>66079576
yeah i remember it like it was yesterday. install counter strike they said, it'll be fun they said. now i have trouble sleeping and am only happy intoxicated. i still have flashbacks
>>
I've always wondered about this. I know he works with a band in the studio these days, and I think he sort of gives them a musical backbone to work with and tells them what he wants something to sound like. I know from some Cosmogramma demos that he does his electronic stuff first and then has the band go on top of that though. Honestly I don't think anyone knows exactly what FlyLo's writing process is except FlyLo
>>
>>66079491

>this blatant falseflagging will garner 50+ (You)s and will entirely derail an otherwise legitimate thread

So does /mu/ now being /tv/ 2.0 technically mean it's /pol/ 3.0?
>>
>>66079726
Yeah, basically.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.