[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you guys were slow-dancing with girls in middle school,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: slow-dance-9768.jpg (92 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
slow-dance-9768.jpg
92 KB, 480x480
When you guys were slow-dancing with girls in middle school, what song was playing?

It was probably an All 4 One song
>>
lol i was the pathetic loser that stand in the corner trying to look cool while slowly slipping my punch
>>
>implying we ever slow-danced

At my frist little school party thing I showed up, stayed on the corner with my friends and joked around. Eventually my head hurt so I fucked off before the slow-dance even happened.
>>
>there were people that got to slow dance with qts in middle school
Every single day I get reminded of how shitty it was to go to an extremely small Catholic school for K-8.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfHS7WCPc24

this everytime, i think it was around 2004 when i was 10
>>
>implying I went to dance or prom
>>
>>66080232
>>66080194
this wasn't really prom or a "dance" but they always did a slow dance moment at these "disco" events at our local place, i think it's called youth center? where you hang out after school, maybe it's a Sweden thing
>>
>>66080194
lol what white trash middle school did you go to?
>>
>>66080276
I live in Sweden, we didn't even know what the song was about at the age of 9-10
>>
>>66079357
Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
>>
I went but I only had one friend, he left me to hang out with the cooler kids and he wasn't really my friend anyway, he also used to sexually abuse me. I got scared and hid under one of the benches the entire time, some girls came and sat on the bench and noticed me underneath and started screaming claiming I was trying to look under their skirts and calling me a perv, I ran off to buy some snacks.

This event probably explains a lot about my life and why I'm on /mu.
>>
I only went to the dance once, in 7th grade. I was early and it was awkward standing around with just teachers, so I left.
>>
File: now2.jpg (334 KB, 1181x929) Image search: [Google]
now2.jpg
334 KB, 1181x929
>>66079357
any one of these, probably. I'm old
>>
>>66080273
>where you hang out after school

I used to hang out at alleys after school smoking and acting stupid.
>>
I remember going to a dance in 7th grade and dancing with some hot ass chick then going around back the school and smokin some hella good dro, haha lol, good times man, good times. I miss jenny desu

Also I think it was stairway to heaven that was playing

I smacked her lips with mine right at the solo
>>
Hero by Enrique Iglesias
>>
>>66079357
Lips of an Angel by Hinder
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.