[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: band who released one near perfect album, then followed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 220x220
ITT: band who released one near perfect album, then followed it up 10+ years later with garbage that ruined the first one
>>
typical phone poster
>>
>>66078279
I dunno, but if I had to find an antithesis to your post, I would recommend Wildflower by The Avalanches.

The Avalanches are an Australian electronic music group formed in Melbourne in 1997. They are known for their debut plunderphonics album Since I Left You (2000), as well as their live and recorded DJ sets. Since I Left You was a critical and commercial success, receiving multiple awards, and has been considered both one of the best Australian albums of all time and best albums of the 2000s. It was followed up in 2016 by Wildflower, which upon release, garnered praise and adoration from both longtime fans and those unfamiliar with the group, only recieving criticism from contrarian little shits hoping to stir the pot and feel relevant and different for half a second because this album is truly very well done and a great listen, you fucking dumbass.
>>
Tbch Wildflower is slightly better.
>>
>>66078279
>then followed it up 10+ years later with garbage that ruined the first one
How does that work?
>>
>>66078279
Fuck off nme, go listen to blink 182
>>
File: 1464943143145.jpg (209 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
1464943143145.jpg
209 KB, 593x593
>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.
>>
>>66078331
ty
>>
>>66078438
Daily reminder that he's a woman now
>>
>>66078460
what the fuck seriously?
>>
>>66078438
LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN LOLOLOLOL
>>
My Bloody Valentine
>>
>>66078279
DAE didn't like Frankie Sinatra?????
>>
>>66078494
Yeah, there's hope for you yet...
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 608x608
>>
>>66078279
my bloody valentine?
>>
>>66078460
>>66078494
>Rabbit's transition from male to female was explained in the backstory that the robot was originally intended to have been female, but due to time constraints (further explained in the backstory on the band's website), was left unfinished and appeared to be male. Nearly a century later, Rabbit began to malfunction badly, and in the process of repair, the robot's long-lost blueprints were located. Once the mistake was discovered, Peter Walter VI (the robots' current caretaker) completed Rabbit's build according to her original blueprints, and the malfunctions ceased (for the most part).

jesus fuck
>>
>>66078438
I actually like Frankie Sinatra. It's very different, but I like the old ragtime feel to it and the evil laughing the echoes from side to side is a great little effect.

Also, while I've you post this enough times to know you have no life, I do find it funny at this point. Its not a Wildflower topic with this fag shitposting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.